Research Analyst 2
- Floors 5 – 8, HUB 2, Building of SEZ Towers, Karle Town Centre, Nagavara, Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
Publicis Hawkeye, a one of a kind human experience agency, the largest pure-play CRM agency in North America, handling everything from Brand, B2B, Performance, Shopper, to eCommerce.
For more information, visit us at https://hawkeyeagency.com/
Who we are looking for
At Hawkeye we orchestrate experiences across a customer’s journey – leveraging human insight, the world’s best data, emphatic creativity, and world class technology to drive business results and create more meaningful connections between humans and brands
Research is one of the 3 Strategic Intelligence functions at the agency, along with Planning & Data Design / Analytics
We are looking for an inherently curious, enthusiastic and resourceful researcher who is detail-oriented and can bring insights to life through sharp presentation skills.
Apply today and be part of a dynamic, enthusiastic and passionate team who want nothing more but to make a lasting impact on the lives of consumers
What you’ll do
As a Research Analyst, you will be responsible for uncovering market information and translate it into actionable insights that can influence key decisions on the brand. Your role will require you to build a keen understanding of the category, consumer, and competition; providing market intel, finding answers to the questions that can impact everyday work as well as the larger business strategy.
- Uncover foundational market insights – on category, consumer, competition, channel, company – to inform teams across functions deliver better solutions
- Stay current with cultural/social trends and the changing views and attitudes of customers—with a strong focus on how the trends impact the US market
- Assess communication across industries and media to identify themes, value propositions, RTBs and creative concepts
- Develop unique POVs based on insights and trends to guide client marketing and brand strategy
- Build an in-depth understanding & knowledge bank on assigned categories
- Provide on-going market intel to power the agency team with information that can drive stronger relationships
- Sharp secondary research skills using free, as also all available paid subscriptions, like, Forrester, Mintel, Comperemedia, Contagious, Statista, eMarketer and many more
- Be adept at usage of secondary data tools – MRI, GWI, Kantar Retail –and their analysis which supplements the data forward narrative
- Proactively suggest new research resources and vendors to strengthen research offering and impact
- Collaborate with Senior/Lead research analysts and other teams on key projects providing customized solutions
- Work closely with multiple stakeholders in the US across teams like Strategy, Data Intelligence, Account Management, etc.
- Help with prospective client RFP’s to address requests pertaining to research
- MBA + a good academic record
- 1 - 3.5 years of experience in strategic/communication planning, preferably in an agency environment
- Keen interest in marketing / communication problem-solving, with good attention to detail & nuance
- Self-starter. Curious, resourceful and rigorous in digging deep from all available resources and beyond
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal & good presentation skills
- Keen to expand skillset in wielding numerical data as well
- High energy, team player, positive attitude
- Demonstrate effective time management and organization skills
- Growth & Learning mindset
- Ability to collaborate within & across teams
- Global exposure would be a definite plus as the agency operates in many different markets; prior experience of working for the US market would be a plus
- Exposure to Primary Research – Qualitative, would also be helpful