Performance Planning Manager
- Wood Ln, London W12, UK
Starcom is the Human Experience Company; we believe that our clients’ competitive advantage lies in understanding people better, and acting on that understanding faster than the competition.
The future lies in bringing together media, creativity and data to create powerful experiences that will drive faster growth. We are the flagship Publicis Media agency to do this through our Power of One client teams that span clients such as Stellantis, P&G, Samsung, P&O and Visa.
We work differently to most agencies and base many of our models on consultancy ways of working to build a more agile workforce in this hybrid world. We complement our account teams with Squads – small teams that work for a short period to solve a specific brief. We hold cross discipline Sprints to crack client briefs at speed. These processes are designed to fuel high performance and fast results through collaboration.
Even in this most challenging period, Starcom has had an exceptional 12 months. We have welcomed brilliant clients such as Stellantis, Ferrero, Axa, KP Snacks and E.ON into the fold. Our client satisfaction scores are among the highest in the market, significantly above agency norms. We place a huge focus on our team and have driven flagship D&I and L&D programmes within Publicis Media; our goal is to help every individual reach their fullest potential and we encourage everyone to make “Brave Plays” in how they approach their work and their own career development. As a result, we have an exceptionally energised and committed talent base, all of us proud of our welcoming and supportive culture, as evidenced by our recognition as one of Campaign’s Best Places to Work in 2021.
Starcom operates in over 100 markets across the world. We have very close ties to our global HQ in Chicago who encourage learning and sharing best practice with our colleagues around the world. We are part of Publicis Groupe.
- Take on a key role in the planning and implementation of DTC/eStore campaigns with a particular focus on Digital. This includes working collaboratively with internal specialists, media owners and clients during all steps of the process to deliver quality and innovative solutions for Samsung.
- Be a day-to-day point of contact for the client, responding to all requests with speed and enthusiasm within agreed deadlines, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail.
- To act as day-to-day controller of budgets & plans across a broad portfolio of campaigns with the support of B2B Lead.
- Help to manage and allocate budgets, keeping a diligent view of financial process and reporting.
- Deliver a high standard of campaign reporting and analysis
- Work closely and collaboratively with Samsung’s partner agencies, such as creative and CRM agencies
- Overall, we need you to be highly organised, have strong attention to detail, be comfortable juggling multiple campaigns at the same time and importantly be pushing to deliver work to clients that we as a team can be proud of.
Starcom is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.