- 35 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
Digitas is the Connected Marketing agency, built on the principle that there are better ways for brands to connect with people. We leverage comprehensive data, technology, creative, media and strategy capabilities to deliver Media-Fueled Creativity via connected Solutions that include Connected Campaigns, Social Marketing, Brand Experience, CRM & Loyalty, and Marketing Transformation. A Leader in Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for Global Marketing Agencies for six consecutive years, Digitas serves the world’s leading brands through a global network comprised of more than 4,000 employees across over 30 countries and 50 offices. For more information visit www.digitas.com.
Account Manager - Account Management
We are the connected marketing agency, a full-service agency with modern creative & media, data, and technology services all under one roof.
We are connected in the way we think and the way we work. At the heart of our company are great people that we call Unicorns. Our Unicorns are open, bold, and curious and love to solve complex problems for clients in unique ways.
To help with this, we’re looking for an outstanding Account Manager – someone who can win the hearts of clients, inspire junior staff and skillfully juggle multiple pieces of business. Sound like you? Read on.
What you’ll do:
You’ll manage junior team members and independent contractors, pump out leading client service results and oversee multiple pieces of digital marketing business. Day to day, your role includes:
- Strengthening our relationship with the clients, becoming their go-to resource – you’ll win them over by asking the right questions, agilely leading insightful, real-time dialogue, and being a visible and influential presence among their senior management
- Displaying a firm understanding of the client team’s structure, hierarchy and political realities
- Knowing all there is to know about the client’s product or service, the market and its consumer – and understanding the marketing objectives in terms of sales, market-share and competitor products
- Acting as an ambassador for the brand, internally and externally
- Helping the client promote work within their company and, when appropriate, the broader marketplace
- Creating dependable, organized and clear communications at all levels and across all departments
- Steering actionable briefs and presenting work confidently and persuasively
- Managing client and agency team expectations, day in and out, and helping clear roadblocks to success
- Developing team members by coaching, training and identifying areas of growth
- Overseeing various production stages and ensuring adequate resources
- Understanding the larger financial picture and impacts on contribution margins/revenue targets
We’re looking for a talented Account Manager with strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- An unwavering passion for marketing, and an unstoppable drive to bring the best work to life
- Four years of college education and 5-7 years of experience, preferably at a creative agency
- Impressive expertise in the digital world – you keep a pulse on what’s happening, and you offer smart POVs on how businesses should adapt accordingly
- Excellent analytical skills and strategic thinking – you’re strong on both IQ and EQ, as adept at reading data for insights as you are at reading clients for feedback
- Effective time-management, impeccable organization and the flexibility to adapt quickly to changes
- Proven leadership and management training – you’re known for your ability to coach and develop talent, inspire and drive change, and bring varied groups together to collaborate effectively
- Amazing communication and presentation skills – you’re articulate, straightforward and engaging
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.