Account Supervisor (Leading Vitamins, Minerals & Supplements Portfolio)
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
This is an opportunity to shape the establishment and growth of a new account!
· The Account Supervisor will be responsible for partnering with the Account Director and SVP, Account Director to onboard and build recently acquired CPG client – the creator and leader of the Vitamins, Minerals and Supplements (VMS) category. This person will support the Account Director in leading the day-to-day business, manage the client relationship and work in partnership to deliver strategies, creative development and experience plans that drive creative business solutions.
· We’re looking for someone who’s committed to learning the ins and outs of the client, passionate about the health and wellness industry and looking to closely collaborate with the agency team to develop breakthrough strategic and creative platforms that will translate for maximum impact across the master and sub brand channels.
· The Account Supervisor’s primary focus will be partnering with the Account Director to establish brands points of difference to retain its base and reach new consumers. This person will be given the opportunity to partner with the clients other agencies to drive omni-channel, behavior-changing creative to meet client business objectives. It's imperative that this person have experience bringing to life integrated campaigns targeting a wide array of audiences.
• Reports to: Account Director
• Direct reports: Account Executive
Scope of Work (General deliverables, types of media and/or creative opportunity):
o Refine and launch new brand campaign across Linear TV (:30 + :15 TV) and Digital (digital videos, rich media banners, etc) in Q4 and beyond. Also develop ADLOB for partner agency channels (e.g. customer marketing)
o Qual/Quant testing of creative with goal of beating norms
o Develop mnemonic that can be used across all creative assets
o Lead development of brand architecture mapping – masterbrand to sub-brand
o Develop and launch new digital campaign (digital videos, rich media banners, etc) for new product launch of the sub brand launching in March 2022.
Hard skills (brand, retail, digital, production, research, etc.):
Brand development, digital strategy and execution, production experience, understanding of research and testing methodologies, strength in negotiation and responsibility delegation, strong leadership skills and an entrepreneurial spirit.
Soft skills (client/team culture, communication style, flexibility, etc.):
Passion for making great work, strong client relationship and management skills, personable communication and engagement skills, a drive to be a part of maintaining a positive and fun team culture and environment. Knowledgeable and interested in the health and wellness spaces.
Any knowledge/ability mandatories:
Must have at least 6 years of experience working within a creative or client side role.
Understanding of advertising agency structure and department responsibilities, versed in client business acumen, specifically CPG, deck building, project management basics, and ability to operate all MS Office programs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.