Sr. Account Executive
- 175 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON M4W 3R8, Canada
At Leo Burnett Toronto we are a creative consultancy, using the power of creativity in all its forms to solve our partners' biggest challenges.
We are looking for a Sr. Account Executive to join us for a freelance contract ASAP for 5 weeks.
- Strategic and creative collaboration with internal teams including Creative, Planning and Production.
- Lead secondary elements of campaign deliverables independently with selective oversight of senior account lead.
- Brand/product knowledge champion (product features/pricing/ benefits/competitive advantage).
- Champion agency understanding of competitive landscape, competitive ad reviews, program assessments & marketplace trends, news and reports.
- Collaborate with Creative Team; ensure adherence to strategy and client/brand standards as well as feedback.
- Lead weekly status meetings (internally and with client).
- Develop and deliver tactical briefs and post reports.
- Creative production collaboration w/integration partners.
- Guide and oversee assigned project budgets.
- Provide input, consultation and cooperation with other agency and client partners.
- Support and facilitate the growth of junior team members, consistently leading by example.
- 3-5 years of agency account management experience.
- Ability to manage process and teams with selective involvement from senior account lead.
- Strong project management skills -ability to independently complete assigned tasks successfully and on-time as well as keep others on top of their assigned tasks and deliverables.
- Ability to manage and support multiple projects -multi-task, prioritize and adjust quickly to changing priorities.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good interpersonal ability.
- Demonstrates initiative and is proactive.
- Organized with a keen attention to detail.
- Strong team mentality with the ability to function at high level in both lead and supports roles with various personalities.
- Creative, quick and conceptual thinker and problem solver.
- Ability to work well under pressure and with strict deadlines.
- Solid understanding of the various executional channels including TV, OOH, digital, social etc.