Junior Product Insight / Information Specialist
- 3310 W Big Beaver Rd, Troy, MI 48084, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Leo Burnett is a communications agency powered by its HumanKind operating system, with the belief that creativity, data and technology work together to transform human behavior and drive prosperity for clients. Part of Publicis Communications, Leo Burnett Worldwide is one of the world's largest agency networks with 85 offices and more than 8,000 employees. The global agency works with some of the world's most valued brands including Allstate, Esurance, Firestone, General Motors, Jim Beam, Kellogg's, Kraft, Marshalls, MillerCoors, Nintendo, P&G, Samsung and UnitedHealthcare among others.
- Work with the Product team to be responsible for the product accuracy of Leo Burnett Detroit (LBD) deliverables pertaining to the vehicle(s) they are responsible for.
- This includes TV, Catalog, Digital, Print, Web, Social, Retail for the U.S and Canada. (visual and copy)
- Engage agency, client Product Managers, Engineering, and 3rd party suppliers as necessary to verify the accuracy of all product information in creative developed by LBD.
- Work closely with Strategy, Account, Legal and Creative to understand brand positioning, product details, features and options and ensure that product benefit copy reflects agreed upon direction.
- Establish and grow relationships with key members of GM vehicle, design, and launch teams
- Maintain a working knowledge of LBD, client, and GM corporate advertising guidelines.
- Organize and disseminate product changes to the specific LBD teams, upon receipt.
- Work on becoming the authoritative source for all product information (specifications, features, images, drawings, animations, feature operation, feature availability, etc.) pertaining to assigned vehicle(s)
Ideal person has an interest in automotive, a willingness to learn and ability to problem solve. Candidate must possess absolute attention to detail, along with the drive and inquisitiveness to obtain data and facts. Candidate will have to be comfortable working in highly demanding situations while clearly communicating information to a variety of people.
The office is currently working remotely at this time. When it is safe to return, we will likely return with options for a hybrid schedule, if preferred. Thank you for your consideration.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.