Lead Data Scientist
- Chancery Lane, London, United Kingdom
Digitas is where connected experiences bring brands to life.Like the unicorn, Digitas is a rare beast, with strategy, technology, data, creativity and media under one roof. We believe in a different approach to designing experiences for brands.The future lies in combining the memorability of brand thinking with the empathy of design thinking, as we believe brands should strive to create Total Brand Experience. We create connected experiences through our capabilities in - Experience Consulting, Platforms & Products, Precision Media and CRM, Comms & Content.Digitas operates in 42 offices in 27 countries and is expanding rapidly with 3500+ employees and is part of the Publicis Groupe.
Digitas are looking for a seasoned Lead Data Scientist with at least 6 years of experience in Data Science (preferably with experience in marketing, customer and financial data)
This role represents a unique opportunity to help shape the direction of both the team and the products the team develops. We are a highly diverse team and celebrate new thinking and ways of solving problems using the latest methodologies, frameworks and technology.
As Lead Data Scientist you will be collaborating with colleagues in Technology, Strategy, Creative and Media in developing solutions and will be working predominantly in Google Cloud Platform to deliver prototypes and end to end products.
Typically, these projects will require demonstrable knowledge of;
· Deep Learning
· ML based forecasting
- Exceptional analytical and statistical skills
- Experience with R and Python in a multi developer environment using version control such as git
- Can perform EDA on new and varied datasets
- Knows how to test for data quality and is familiar with cleansing, imputation techniques
- Knows how and when to use different machine learning models (LDA, KNN, Regression etc)
- Understands how to build and train neural networks
- Has demonstrable experience of working in a cloud environment with VMs, GPUs, various data storage technologies across structures and unstructured data
- Experience with dashboarding software (Tableau, Looker, Qlik View etc)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to communicate and present data topics and projects to stakeholders, tailoring the approach depending on the audience
- Experience managing other data scientists, fostering their learning and development
Please note that Digitas is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation or gender identity.