Associate Channel Manager
- 11 Đoàn Văn Bơ, Phường 12, Quận 4, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
We help grow many of the world's most iconic brands at Leo Burnett. We help grow even more of the world's most talented people. You will find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas and upon the people behind them. A culture that does not just respect creativity but cherishes it. In addition, a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless. We believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients' brands discover their "human purpose" and play meaningful, active roles in people's lives.
The Associate Channel Manager will be responsible for implementing Social Outreach programs and strategies for external audience related to Clients’ business. This position will report to Social Outreach Manager and collaborate with Designers & Social Outreach team. Core focus of the Associate Channel Manager will be to deliver social outreach tasks by working with designers & internal staff and act as Client contact for execution.
- Build and maintain relationships with local market client; responsible for social marketing, public relations, and/or customer service
- Act as key contact point and channel between agency team and Client
- Provide direction supervision to the junior staff
- Partner with junior executive to execute social outreach contents and activities
- Ensure global/local content is executed as planned with all quality and timeline needs met
- Create and manage the editorial calendar working with Internal staff and the clients, including planning – reporting - managing project timeline & coming up with clear solutions while communicating effectively with Account team & Internal team.
- Understand online media landscape and identify target consumer lifestyles
- Understand the myriad of new web properties and distribution platforms
- Understand the ‘value exchange’ process by which earned partnerships are negotiated around
- Minimum 2,5 years of work experience, preferably on mobile tech & social media marketing
- Good communication and interpersonal skills to build Client relationship
- Understand mobile technology, also popular social networks/trendy content in Vietnam including design, functionality and users for excellent outcome production.
- Active participation in wide variety of social media activities
- Affinity and passion for technology and consumer electronics
- Attention to detail
- Appreciative of creative product
- Adaptive to high velocity, agile and progressive work environment
- High level of professional maturity and strong leadership skills
- Local Vietnamese applicants only
- English proficiency
- A sense of childlike optimism, with bias towards making something real versus just talking about it,
- High sense of accountability
- Can start in October is a strong plus