Senior Associate, Brand Experience
- 205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI
Publicis Collective is a Metro Detroit Agency servicing Stellantis (formerly Fiat Chrysler Automobiles).
We live at the intersection of technology, digital, creative, CRM, analytics and media. We are driven by a common purpose, a powerful spirit, shared behaviors, and a relentless focus on our people. We are constantly challenging the status quo and redefining what’s possible for our clients.
We combine auto industry expertise, top-tier talent and unique, scalable solutions to deliver more valuable customer experiences and tangible business results.
We are driven by our values to Be Better, Be Curious, Be Open & Be Bold.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be a force within the company, known as a go-to-person for media planning expertise. Every day brings a new challenge to the job, but few things you can expect to be accountable for consistently:
- Working closely with the Media Supervisor to develop strategic channel/media approaches that routinely impress and excite clients
- Responsible for the stewardship of client budget including the maintenance of flowcharts, monthly billing process and reconciliation
- Manage and mentor the Associate in overall campaign management: gathering creative spec data, developing insertion orders, trafficking and monitoring campaigns
- Expertly developing and evaluating RFPs, making smart and strategic recommendations, and effectively utilizing media research tools/resources to aid in the development of tactical recommendations and partner evaluations
- Develop strong relationships with external vendor contacts and agency partners. Collaborate across various Publicis Collective teams to ensure proper campaign execution
- Analyzing campaign results to highlight key learnings – and translating those learnings into concise, actionable recommendations so that we can push our work to be even more outstanding
- Keeping a pulse on the competitive marketplace along with the digital landscape
We’re looking for a rising media planning talent who is also a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- A four-year college education and two to four years of experience working as a media assistant or planner, preferably in a multichannel capacity at a creative agency
- Strong familiarity with the digital environment – you know this world by heart and you keep pulse with the rapid changes happening within it – and a clear, solid understanding of the media planning and buying process
- An artful ability to translate client objectives into exceptional media strategies – and communicate them clearly
- Solid understanding of general advertising and direct marketing performance metrics, and a firm grasp on media research tools and how and when to most effectively use them
- Willingness to travel as needed – you’re open to new places, new faces and new ideas
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.