Web Content Administrator
- Budapest, Irányi u., Hungary
We are a team that delivers continuous innovation by combining the best of a tech-startup structure and mind-set together with the best creative talents coming from some of the World’s leading creative agencies.
We are a global operation working from Budapest, we work with partners from Hungary, the US, the UK, Switzerland, India, Israel and more, working for users in more than 10 geographies, like US, UK, Germany, Brazil and more.
Our projects range from classic advertising campaigns, through digital creative strategy management, website build projects, content creation & maintenance and global digital communication strategy & asset creation for several brands, just to mention a few larger areas of our expertise. Our latest development is that we started to operate with an in-house production team, full of renowned talents from the industry. Our clients work with us in close partnerships and we take pride in cooperating with some of the largest brands, on a global scale from the FMCG industry through automotive, pharmaceutical and consumer electronics industries. Check out our social media channels, find articles about us to learn more about our clients!
We are looking for a qualified Web Content Administrator to join our team. You will be responsible for creating (from a CMS and technical point of view), improving and maintaining content in CMS to achieve clients’ business goals.
Our ideal candidate is an experienced professional with demonstrable CMS skills. As a Web Content Administrator, you should perform well under deadlines and be detail-oriented. If you are also familiar with multiple CMS, html, CSS, we would like to meet you.
Ultimately, you should be able to oversee all CMS related work and coordinate with technical team to ensure client satisfaction.
Roles & responsibilities
- Implement content in CMS aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets
- Collaborate with Project management and technical teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout
- Implement and publish engaging content
- Optimize content according to SEO with SEO team
- Use content management and other analytics systems to analyze website traffic and users engagement metrics
- Stay up-to-date with developments and generate new ideas to draw audience’s attention
- Proven work experience as a Web Content Administrator
- Hands on experience with MS Office and multiple CMS
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML, CSS and web publishing
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Familiarity with social media
- Both written and oral English skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Solution centric and team work approach
- Good organizational and time-management skills
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We operate with a competency-based selection process which involves a pre-screening through delivering a professional task outlined in a role specific home assignment.