Communications Planner, Social
- 175 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON M4W 3R8, Canada
Saatchi & Saatchi is an advertising agency with the belief that creativity, data, media and technology should all work together, and we use that to influence human behavior and drive success for clients. S&S is one of the world's largest agency networks with 114 offices and more than 6000 employees globally. Here in our Toronto office we work with some of the countries most valued brands including Toyota, Lexus, Quesada and Mondelez just to name a few. We’re an award winning agency in both creativity and effectiveness, so it’s really important for us here to convert that innovation and the great ideas into real tangible business results for the organization.
The Communications Planner, Social will be charged with managing client’s social media profiles and the development and maintenance of their social networking sites.
They will be responsible for providing the client with any/all strategy, analytics and reporting that showcases alignment to their marketing strategy.
The ability to work in a fast-paced environment while delivering multiple projects on schedule is a must.
Role & Responsibilities
Implement owned social media strategies that builds brand awareness, consideration and generates traffic.
- Creation of content aligned to brand standards
- Creation of content calendars
- Develop and deliver social media optimization (ROI) – Owned & Paid
- Stay current with social media trends and best practices
- Research opportunities for new social marketing platforms and adapts current process to fit client needs
- Creates and manages amplification
- 1-2 years experience within a similar social role
- Strong project management and organizational skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms and how they can be deployed
- Ability to effectively communicate information and ideas in written and verbal format
- Ability to build and maintain client relationships
- Team player, with the confidence to take the lead and guide other departments when necessary
- Good technical understanding and can learn new hardware and software quickly
- Public relations, marketing, sales, community management experience
We will review all applications, however due to the high volume of applicants only successful candidates will be contacted. Thanks to all for applying, we look forward to connecting!
Saatchi & Saatchi Toronto is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Drawing on valuable perspectives and insights from our unique workforce allows us to continue sharing our best work with the world. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate accommodation for candidates with disabilities or accessibility needs throughout the recruitment process, upon request. Please contact our recruiter for any questions, accommodations or specific requests.