Sr. Windows Systems Engineer
- 6021 Connection Drive, Irving, TX
- Employees can work remotely
Epsilon is the leader in outcome-based marketing. We enable marketing that’s built on proof, not promises. Through Epsilon PeopleCloud, the marketing platform for personalizing consumer journeys with performance transparency, Epsilon helps marketers anticipate, activate and prove measurable business outcomes. Powered by CORE ID®, the most accurate and stable identity management platform representing 200+ million people, Epsilon’s award-winning data and technology is rooted in privacy by design and underpinned by powerful AI. With more than 50 years of experience in personalization and performance working with the world’s top brands, agencies and publishers, Epsilon is a trusted partner leading CRM, digital media, loyalty and email programs. Positioned at the core of Publicis Groupe, Epsilon is a global company with over 8,000 employees in over 40 offices around the world. For more information, visit epsilon.com. Follow us on Twitter at @EpsilonMktg.
- Manages the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all Windows servers, operating systems, hardware, software, and peripherals
- Provides end-user incident escalation and help desk assistance when necessary
- Ensures that all changes to all Windows Servers adhere to established Change Management (CAB) processes and procedures
- Ensures adherence to security policies, including regular security updates to the Windows and AWS Workspace systems
- Performs O/S health checks, analyzes system performance and identifies problems that are causing system and/or application issues.
- Understands, follows and implements best practice methodologies for monthly patching and vulnerability remediations
Duties & Responsibilities
- Participate in the design and development of enhancements related to Windows Patching
- Identify and resolve problems with internal support personnel and vendors
- Provide notification to management for all client impacting issues.
- Participates in the incident and major incident management process
- Performs system maintenance activities such as hardware/software upgrades, oversees the installation and removal of server hardware, facilities changes, performs cloud migrations and assists with application changes.
- Create, update and maintain accurate, reliable documentation
- Participate in the on-call rotation
- Participate in monthly patching on-call rotation
Knowledge & Skills
- Able to monitor, modify, and maintain assigned system(s) in support of optimal performance and availability
- Able to troubleshoot and resolve system and network issues in a timely manner
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong communication and customer interaction skills
- Strong knowledge of IT infrastructure concepts and principles
- Strong knowledge of ITIL best practice
- Ability to produce Root Cause Correct Actions, report generation, and presentation to customers
- Experience in VMware-based virtual infrastructures preferred
- Ability to successfully interact with Global IT and Security teams, vendors, and business customers.
- Windows Server (2012 - 2019), Active Directory design and management, Group Policy customization, VMware vCenter 6.X, Dell and HP server experience
- Experience with Ansible to automate tasks/workflows
- Experience with Sumo to pull on demand reports and dashboards
- Experience with managing AWS and Azure Cloud systems
- Enterprise storage experience preferred (HDS, EMC, Netapp)
- Experience with managing AV tools and products
Great People, Deserve Great Benefits
We know that we have some of the brightest and most talented associates in the world, and we believe in rewarding them accordingly. If you work here, expect competitive pay, comprehensive health coverage, and endless opportunities to advance your career.
Epsilon is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Epsilon’s policy is not to discriminate against any applicant or employee based on actual or perceived race, age, sex or gender (including pregnancy), marital status, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, mental or physical disability, religion, creed, color, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression (including transgender status), veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law. Epsilon also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any of these protected categories.
Epsilon will provide accommodations to applicants needing accommodations to complete the application process.