Supervisor, Digital Strategy & Activation
- 35 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL, United States
About Publicis Media:
Publicis Media is one of Publicis Groupe’s four solution hubs, aligning all of Publicis Groupe’s media agencies and operations. Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third largest communications group. APEX Exchange (APEX) is a distinct/next-generation global trading entity within Publicis Media that identifies new ways to deliver value to clients.
APEX is a value-based solution that develops innovative offerings through direct partnerships and principal investments that allow clients of all sizes to have custom solutions that best fit their business needs. Clients opt into solutions outside of the agency’s core services that offer a tangible benefit.
This role is part of the Digital Strategy & Activation team within APEX. APEX is centralized hub within Publicis Media.
The Digital Strategy & Activation team within APEX acts as a centralized resource providing tactical planning recommendations, margin analysis, media and data strategy, vendor relations, campaign pacing, reporting, and optimization, billing, and client support.
Digital Supervisors of Strategy & Activation are responsible for managing specific pieces of business from both a Pre-Sale and Post-Sale perspective, maintaining a high knowledge of the assigned business, as well as being responsible for specialists’/associates’ growth.
· Manage Specialist(s)/Associate(s)
· Manage activation relationship & act as POC for strategic accounts
· Set up RFP qualification calls with appropriate parties
· Support Client Development on non-traditional Account RFIs
· Own communicating timelines with agency partners
· Lead account status meetings with key accounts
· Enforcing Salesforce upkeep across direct team
· Pre-sale support including strategic brainstorming for partners, preparing media plan deliverables, managing communication, etc.
· Post-sale support including campaign launch preparation, tagging/reporting, issuing partner IOs in Prisma, billing, etc.
· Proactively look for incremental opportunities
· Own process documentation, housekeeping, function status meetings
Day to Day Expectations:
· Manage the day to day communication and work streams for high touch accounts across all levels including – Strategy, Activation, Client Development, clients, and partners
· Understand the importance of communication – Keeping it simple, clear and concise within email and meetings both internally, with clients, and with partners
· Establish and maintain working relationships with media partners
· Develop, produce, and/or deploy optimized process and workflow
· Drive revenue and incremental business for APEX
· Serve as an escalation point on owned accounts
· Develop and coach team of direct reports
· Strive for a solutions-orientated approach to mitigate/fix any issue
· Educate clients on APEX processes
· Attend and actively participate in partner presentations, team meetings, leadership sessions, etc.
· Be a support/back up for Pod leadership as needed
· Lead by example
· Bachelor’s degree preferred
· 4+ years of digital advertising industry experience including programmatic, video, streaming audio, research and verification partners
· 1+ years of management preferred
· Systems & software proficiency (Salesforce, PowerPoint, automation tools, media software, data visualization tools, etc.)
· Skilled at delivering feedback
· Exceptional communication and organizational skills, with a high level of emotional intelligence
· Ability to break down complex issues and implement solutions to key stakeholders and clients
· Knowledge of CRM and first party data usage is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.