eCommerce Data Analyst
- Domaniewska 42, 02-663 Warszawa, Poland
Founded in 1926, Publicis Groupe is now the 3rd largest communications group in the world. Through a powerful alchemy of creativity and technology, we are driving business transformation across the entire value chain.
Publicis Commerce is our brand dedicated to the development of eCommerce offer for international and local Clients from CPG, consumer electronics, retail, luxury and finance industry. It provides the services of consumer research in commerce environment, design, production and audit of eCommerce content, omnichannel platform development as well as traffic generation and sales optimization.
- Performing analyses, design, coding, model development and validation in support of business requirements, preparing reports;
- Creating data reports and modification requests on time and quality,
- Managing data cleansing and maintanance initiatives;
- Support and guide other employees on data reporting;
- Build scenarios, user flows, wireframes, and working prototypes that clearly communicate design intent to everyone (designers, non-designers);
- Turn data, complex business concepts and technology into easy to understand tools for communication;
- Use Microsoft Power BI, GDS (or other BI tool) to develop necessary dashboards, graphs and charts required by clients;
- Keeping pace of development in marketing analysis.
- Master’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Data Science, or other quantitative field or equivalent work experience;
- Expertise in Data Visualization;
- Proficient level of BI tools (Google Data Studio etc.);
- Expert knowledge of Excel;
- Familiar with statistical programming languages (R preferred or Python etc.);
- Working knowledge of databases;
- Knowledge of ETL is a plus;
- Attentive to details and strong analytical skills;
- Mind set for design systems and consistent, reusable patterns;
- Experience in statistical analysis and model development (modeling of sales, purchase intent, equity, etc.);
- Demonstrated experience in marketing analytics and advertising/media industry;
- Good presentation skills;
- Advanced level of English.
- Professional development in a recognized and constantly growing agency under the supervision of the best industry experts;
- The ability to implement unique projects for a truly global client;
- Opportunity to participate in international and local development programmes and projects;
- Cooperation based on direct feedback, allowing you to expand the scope of competences;
- International working environment;
- Co-funding of the private health care package, sports card (Multisport), cinema tickets, holidays known as “wczasy pod gruszą”;
- Hybrid work model;
- No dress code;
- The possibility of learning two foreign languages with the help of a dedicated platform for you and the person you have chosen;
- Access to the internal and international platform (Marcel) for exchanging contacts, experiences, together with a wide portfolio of e-learning courses;
- Wide range of online trainings in cooperation with recognized market partners.