- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
Publicis Media is one of Publicis Groupe’s four solution hubs, aligning all of Publicis Groupe’s media agencies and operations. Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third largest communications group. APEX Exchange (APEX) is a distinct/next-generation global trading entity within Publicis Media that identifies new ways to deliver value to clients.
APEX is a value-based solution that develops innovative offerings through direct partnerships and principal investments that allow clients of all sizes to have custom solutions that best fit their business needs. Clients opt into solutions outside of the agency’s core services that offer a tangible benefit.
The Negotiator Audio will work cross-functionally with internal teams and vendors to develop and execute and negotiate national media buys across multiple Audio channels (national linear, cable, and online etc.) for multiple clients. The ideal candidate for this position is an agile, proactive, team player who is curious and open to the changing face of media buying through technological advancement. Must haves include at least 4+ years of experience in media buying with at least two full years of experience executing and negotiating media buys across national Audio.
Furthermore, the ideal candidate will have previous experience buying spots for clients. This is a collaborative, fast-pace team dedicated to great client service and fostering an environment for professional growth and innovation.
- Work with teams to provide audio buying services which include:
- Building and implementing media buys
- Assessing media and ROI performance
- Managing account billings and budgets
- Interact with partners as company representative
- Work with members of affiliated agencies associated with client’s business
- Interact with buying/planning groups in monitoring and producing weekly performance reports
- Maintain and produce required media results and management reports
- Manage and maintain all files and records pertaining to client’s activities and billings
- Ensure all client deliverables are being met (timelines, goals, budgets, etc.)
- Interact with vendors in the planning, negotiating and implementation of plans as needed.
- Generate and handle administrative functions associated with the ordering and managing of a AUDIO schedule
· Bachelor’s degree or higher in relevant field
· 4+ years of relevant experience
· Expert knowledge of linear and/or digital Audio buying
· Outstanding leadership skills coupled with diplomacy (can work across and within multiple teams)
· Curious Learner
· Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
· Skillful negotiator in the Audio space, especially in National Audio
· Able to leverage marketplace relationships for the client’s good
· Keep current on the pulse of changing marketplace conditions (audience, sales offerings, programming, etc.) and be able to make insightful recommendations to clients
· Ability to adapt to change, nimbly manage challenges and make quick decisions
· Provide oversight to National Audio spend allocations
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of Core and/or MBOX a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.