Social Account Manager
- 11 Đoàn Văn Bơ, Quận 4, Vietnam
We help grow many of the world's most iconic brands at Leo Burnett. We help grow even more of the world's most talented people. You'll find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn't just respect creativity but cherishes it. And a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless. We believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients' brands discover their "human purpose" and play meaningful, active roles in people's lives.
The Social Account Manager (SAM) will be responsible to lead the Social Media team, who is in charge of implementing and accelerating social media strategy across Clients’ owned & paid social media channels. Core focus of SAM will be to spearhead content planning, development, community management and reporting via various social media platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Zalo… and build relationship with Client. This position will act as the key contact point between Leo Burnett, Client and Agency’s global/regional social media team driving excellent output delivery based on agreed brief and providing strategic consultancy aligned with brand positioning and its tonality.
- Oversee Social Media team handling content planning, execution, management and reporting across various social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Zalo, LINE…);
- Act as key contact between Leo Burnett and the Client. Primary contact for Regional and Global teams both on Agency’s and Client’s sides;
- Plan, co-create and manage Editorial Calendar with various content types, ensuring content consistency, compliance with brand, product, strategy and guideline. Supervise content distribution with Media team;
- Investigate dashboards and tools of various Social Media Channels as well as Social Listening and Content Management platforms. Pull and interpret data into insightful and actionable reports;
- WIP meetings, attending Client’s product trainings, events and activations across the country, conference calls, delivering content proposals, timelines, cost estimates, contracts and reports;
- Report to the Client, Digital Business Director, land Agency’s team to ensure complete integration and quality of the delivery;
- Build and maintain relationships with local market Client including, but not limited to, those responsible for social marketing, digital marketing, public relations and/or customer service.
- Minimum +4 years of work experience, preferably in digital and/or social media marketing.
- Passionate leader who values and fosters collaborative, cohesive teams.
- Digitally savvy.
- Agile and sharp decision maker with fair sense of judgment.
- Strategic thinking, analysis and problem solving skills.
- Skilled at listening & understanding others – the Client, internal team, consumers.
- Ability to judge creative based on the client’s business, brand, product and audience.
- Good knowledge of global brands, marketing, strategy and creative.
- Strong project ownership.
- Willingness to compromise when necessary, on the other hand ability to defend its own opinion and decision based on objective reasoning.
- Able to prepare & lead the presentation meeting.
- Attention to detail.
- Fluency in Digital & Social – ability to spot latest trends, strong in web and social analytics, online media, content and digital production.