- Chancery Lane, London, United Kingdom
We are PG ONE. Aka Publicis Groupe One.
We are the ideas, production and media for over 30 of the world’s most known and loved brands from the world’s biggest advertiser, P&G (Procter & Gamble).
When you see Pampers, Gillette, Head & Shoulders, Fairy, Ariel, Always & Braun to name a few, that’s us.
We are made differently to conventional agencies as we believe in the power of togetherness. Under one roof you’ll find creatives, designers, strategists, account teams, producers, project managers, data scientists, PR & influence teams and media talent, all working as one.
And you’ll find a culture of pushing new boundaries to solve the most complex business challenges. We call this culture “Dare to be Different” and we are very proud of it. Because we know you have to keep breaking new ground, without fear, to be successful.
We’re believers that our differences make us stronger, which is why we actively look for and value diversity in every sense. We aim to build teams that represent people from all backgrounds and cultures, with a diversity of thought, perspectives and skill sets.
You’ll find no egos or restrictive layers of hierarchy here but instead an ambition to empower talent at every level to help shape better outcomes in work and working life.
Our ideal candidate will have strong experience of planning & buying across all media. Alternatively, they will have strong experience in Digital; however, they must be a quick learner, as they will need to manage a team who work across all media.
They will work within a team of 20 talented specialists. This team is led by two Investment Directors and an Associate Director who they will report into. They will work directly with a Senior Executive and an Executive, as well as the wider team, and should therefore demonstrate previous leadership and management, as managing, developing and motivating a team are essential.
They will be comfortable with data of all kinds, and be able to write presentations to deliver in front of the client.
They need strong negotiation skills, as well as the ability to build and maintain strong and effective relationships with senior media owners
This role requires a strong innovator with a hunger for emerging technologies and their application for P&G. They should be inspirational and persuasive, as they will need to convince clients of their strategic recommendations, and persuade people to challenge the norms and deliver exceptional work.
They should be a confident individual with a passion for media, and the ambition and desire to work on one of the most challenging clients around.
You will occupy a senior position within the Investment Team and be responsible for the planning and buying output across all media on several P&G brands as well as wider team responsibilities. You will report into an Associate Director and be supported by a Senior Executive and an Executive.
Specifically the role encompasses:
- Operate at a mid/senior client level and develop strong working relationships
- Work closely with the other teams within PGOne
- Inspire and motivate the client with our ideas beyond conventional solutions
- Project management between client, creative and media owners
- Manage media owner and other supplier relations
- Respond to ad hoc requests and ensure all work is delivered accurately and to deadline
- Manage the delivery of post campaign analysis and other important documents
- Rationalise decisions, both verbally and in written form, to clients, comms planners and directors
Planning / Buying
- Deliver innovative and accurate media strategies and plans
- Create monthly forecasts
- Recommend, justify and implement the roles of different media touchpoints in the planning process
- Collaborate with media owners to build longer term partnerships
- Detailed understanding and management of data and optimisation
- Ability to interrogate data and highlight key insights
- Use available research, analysis and audience expertise to gain competitive advantage
- Rationalise and upsell new opportunities and emerging media platforms
- Detailed knowledge of buying process and able to oversee this across the team to ensure complete accuracy and high standard is maintained at all times
- Advanced knowledge and practice of negotiation
- Manage reconciliation process
- Clear understanding of elements outside of price – frequency capping, targeting options, day of week and time of day etc
- Identify new buying / trading opportunities
Diversity and inclusion is a core part of who we are at PGOne. We’re committed to building an inclusive culture that encourages, celebrates and supports our wonderfully diverse employee group – whatever their age, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability or ethnicity. Diversity and inclusion doesn’t just fuel our creativity and innovation, it brings us closer to our people and audiences. We will continue to strive to create a culture and environment where everyone feels empowered and more importantly comfortable enough to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to providing reasonable adjustments for employees with disabilities and for candidates in our application process. If you need assistance or adjustment due to a disability, please contact us.