Senior Front-End Engineer
- De la Panasonic 400 Sur, Edificio Tributo Corporate Center, Belen, Heredia, Costa Rica
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer with 4+ years of experience in front-end development.
If you are someone who is willing to take on new challenges and work in a dynamic and fast paced work environment, you are the right candidate for us!
Prodigious LATAM is where the magic Begins. As part of Publicis Groupe, Prodigious is A cross-media transformation agency, based in Colombia and Costa Rica, to support global business, with innovative, flexible and value-based solutions in which the alchemy of technology, insight and creativity, truly come together.
We make creative, media and tech innovative solutions. For this we are looking for a talented and dynamic person to join our Team. You will have the opportunity to work together with our international clients to provide passionate and innovative solutions.
The Senior Front-End Engineer will be in charge of building an interactive web based brochures from scratch for a well-known luxurious American car brand (B2C).
- Develop web applications that follow the latest web standards and conform with leading-edge front-end technologies
- Work closely with Creative, Business, Technology and QA teams to ensure the technology will be functional and meet performance targets on all web platforms (mobile, desktop)
- Own the development of web applications and ensure they follow the overall technical architecture and design established by the technical lead
- Implement user and business requirements which are composed of multiple development activities
- Maintain up-to-date and complete documentation on projects as dictated by the capabilities guidelines and best practices
- Debug or troubleshoot complex issues in existing web applications
- Provide proactive feedback on policies and procedures when an opportunity for improvement exists
Additional requirements for the Senior Front-End Engineer position are:
• Experience integrating your Front End code inside a CMS (AEM/Sitecore/Drupal)
• Experience building or working with APIs
• Experience working with Version Control Systems
• Understanding of HTTP, XML, JSON and web technologies
• Experience working with a web server (Apache, NGINX, etc.)
• Understanding of Agile Methodologies
• Experience implementing solutions adhering to ADA guidelines
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
All your information will be kept confidential.