- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Publicis Media is one of Publicis Groupe’s four solution hubs, aligning all of Publicis Groupe’s media agencies and operations. Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third largest communications group. APEX Exchange (APEX) is a distinct/next-generation global trading entity within Publicis Media that identifies new ways to deliver value to clients.
APEX is a value-based solution that develops innovative offerings through direct partnerships and principal investments that allow clients of all sizes to have custom solutions that best fit their business needs. Clients opt into solutions outside of the agency’s core services that offer a tangible benefit.
The Global Operations Associate Director is essential to ensuring the APEX suite of products and solutions are communicated and supported across our global markets. The AD will work with all local APEX markets to manage the flow of media execution across our footprint. This role is also a key resource for executive level of reporting and as such will also have a high level of exposure with senior/executive APEX and other Groupe leadership.
- Support markets with set up, launch and growth of APEX by developing and/or maintaining process documentation
- Utilize various reporting tools for media billings and revenue to extract and analyze data around channel mix, client composition, share of spend, etc.
- High-level of attention to detail for data reporting to ensure accuracy and consistency
- Manage market-pacing reporting to annual commitment targets
- Manage and support potential Salesforce global rollout
- Work with global marketing to disseminate materials to local markets about general media intelligence and trends as well as various APEX products and services
- Maintain composite of support materials – refresh content, formatting, organization of general presentations, case studies and other marketing collateral
Additional Day-to-Day Responsibilities:
- Work with global and regional leadership to ensure streamlined communication of best practices such as successful deal and inventory negotiation and accurate budget tracking and forecasting
- Collaborate across the holding company as an APEX liaison to the agency brand management and value tracking teams
- Interface with the global APEX markets as escalation point of contact for questions around budgets and forecasting
- Organization and management of vendor partnership reporting, tracking multi-country vendor relationships and client spend on key global vendors
- Support Global team with data requests and analysis to understand business performance, trends, and growth potential
- Action-oriented, self-motivated and energetically driven against the face of challenges
- Critical attention to detail – reporting visibility at the executive level
- Desire to seize opportunities, and is very bottom-line oriented
- Ability to work with different markets/cultures (global minded, global curious) to bring most value and keep teams on track
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and to prioritize deadlines
- 5-7 years Media agency background: buying, trading, business operations
- Expert proficiency with Microsoft Office, particularly PPTX and XLS
- Experience with Salesforce reporting is a plus
- Fluent in a second language is a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.