Commercial Manager - Programmatic
- Wood Lane, London, United Kingdom
Precision is Publicis Media’s data-informed, tech-enabled trading practice. Precision helps brands reach audiences on highly viewable, fraud free media. By applying best in class data and tech capabilities, Precision delivers a more efficient ad-tech supply chain with curated inventory and data. Precision encompasses agency-embedded teams that provide greater strategic alignment with clients and buying teams. Agency teams are supported by a centralized team for shared resources, best practices, tech audits and partnership management. Precision spans product strategists, marketers, solutions consultants, activation specialists, ad-ops and data scientists.
The Commercial Manager sits within and supports Precision, and is responsible for ensuring commercial rigor for Precision for regional and global client pitches. Supporting the VP, Commercial Director, with various contacts across all PM agency brands, to provide Precision commercial model governance and education whilst ensuring they keep abreast of trends and market conditions to provide strategic advice to upper management.
You will have good presentation skills and the ability to manage financial reports. The goal is to promote, expand, educate and protect Precision commercial models that will generate revenues and lead to sustainable growth.
Business Trends & Insights/ Information Gathering
- Gather Business Intelligence/Insights on varied commercial factors from available PMX & PM data sources
- Conduct market research and analysis to create detailed business plans on commercial opportunities (expansion, business development etc.)
- Coordinate/oversee local market pitch grids, gather business Intelligence/Insights on commercial models of clients and document/understand benchmarks at an agency, sector, regional & global level.
- Create monthly Commercial Summary report to understand regional and local market revenue performance trends across top clients and products.
Commercial Model Governance
- Work with new business and commercial teams to ensure alignment in PMX and wider Publicis Groupe commercial offerings
- Create and recommend commercial models for both global and local clients
- Align Commercial models with associated cost to ensure profitability
- Work with Global Commercials Lead to approve commercial models and fees for regional and global clients
- Work within and promote our defined approach to creating a profitable commercial model
Experience planning or buying Programmatic media
An understanding of the financial aspects of a client account; revenue, cost, margin and overheads.
Experience consulting, presenting, and communicating with executives and other key stakeholders
Commercial awareness partnered with a strategic mindset
Must be highly organised, a self-starter, detail oriented and solutions focused
Must be able to prioritise and manage multiple projects at once
Proficient in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint