Specialist, Digital Activation
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Publicis Media is one of Publicis Groupe’s four solution hubs, aligning all of Publicis Groupe’s media agencies and operations. Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third largest communications group. APEX Exchange (APEX) is a distinct/next-generation global trading entity within Publicis Media that identifies new ways to deliver value to clients.
APEX is a value-based solution that develops innovative offerings through direct partnerships and principal investments that allow clients of all sizes to have custom solutions that best fit their business needs. Clients opt into solutions outside of the agency’s core services that offer a tangible benefit.
The Digital Strategy & Activation team within APEX acts as a centralized resource providing tactical planning recommendations, margin analysis, media and data strategy, vendor relations, campaign stewardship, billing, and client support.
As a Digital Activation Specialist you will be the key point of contact for ensuring campaigns are performing to the campaign goal and pacing to always deliver in full. You will be responsible for full campaign stewardship across multiple vendors and partners overseeing launches, routine reporting requests, campaign troubleshooting, and billing.
- Provide white glove client service to key brands and agencies across the Publicis Groupe.
- Effectively manage and prioritize multiple live campaigns across channels, with multiple partners with ownership of both established and emerging accounts.
- Create and present campaign wrap up reports showcasing campaign success, insights, and future recommendations.
- Develop and maintain strong personal relationships with agency counterparts and vendor contacts to receive information about client goals and new product offerings.
- Act as campaign lead to ensure success for your dedicated accounts, fostering collaboration across departments to achieve and outperform client goals.
- Collaborate with Supervisor to troubleshoot problems, improve process, and ensure client satisfaction.
- Assist in the overall invoicing process by acting as a liaison between internal operations and external parties on a monthly basis.
- Ensure Salesforce is accurate and up-to-date for all opportunities.
- Manage campaign delivery as key liaison between agency teams, client strategists, and preferred partners by monitoring, tracking and reporting on overall performance.
- Monitor, analyze, and report against campaign pacing and performance to internal parties while holding partners accountable to our APEX standards.
- Work with billing and revenue operations to appropriately track usage and spend of partners. Assist in the overall invoicing process by acting as a liaison between internal operations and external parties on a monthly basis.
Possess the Following Traits:
- Strong relationship skills, comfortable speaking directly to key decision makers.
- Ability to troubleshoot on the spot and find solutions/workarounds during campaign launches.
- Able to think critically and work in a rapidly evolving environment
- Highly effective communicator
- Work both independently and cross-functionally
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in digital media, advertising, strategy, or partnerships
- Knowledge of programmatic is a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of backend tagging and reporting systems
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.