Project Manager, Marketing Communications
- 500 N 3rd St, Minneapolis, MN 55401, USA
- Employees can work remotely
We are Hawkeye. We orchestrate experiences across people’s journey—leveraging human insight, the world’s best data, empathic creativity, and world-class technology—to drive business results and create more meaningful connections between humans and brands. We strive to ensure that every message we send to a consumer is a meaningful one, and that it represents what they need, where and when they need it. From digital experiences to videos, from emails to print — what matters most is that we send the best next message to each consumer at every point along the way.
Please note that while each posting requires a geographical location, Hawkeye has offices in 12 U.S. cities (including San Francisco, Chicago, Dallas and NYC) and 4 offices globally (Toronto, London, Dublin, Bangalore). We call it “Hybrid at Hawkeye” – we firmly believe in empowering our Hawks to live their lives where and how they see fit, and this role will align to the candidate’s closest office. Our flexible geographic work environment enables our organization to be agile, move at the speed of culture and build Connections Designed to Matter®.
We’re Hawkeye, a one-of-a-kind human experience agency….
- Process development and improvement: Rebuild the current process of hand over of creative and string assets between UX/PMM/PM and Engineering, aligning everyone on the source of truth documentation and making sure offers are being correctly implemented. (Requires access to buganizer)
- Creative assets and strings: Work closely with UX to secure all creative assets needed and handover completed assets and offer strings to Engineering teams to deploy the offers. Ensure offer strings and creative assets are created in time, are correct, and approved by all necessary parties. Effectively communicate and collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Offers communications: Ensure that notifications and emails are being created, legally approved and configured for each offer. Secure necessary creative assets needed, cooperating with the UX and brand team. Collaborate with the CRM specialists to set up the emails and notifications in the internal systems.
Offers Writing & Operations: Stay up to date on the growth offers constructs for launch
in Google Pay, in collaboration with Marketing, UX writers, and Legal Counsel.
- Offers strings and terms and conditions: Working closely with UX writers to identify, build and write up strings for the offers product UI, offers detail page, including offers’ detailed Terms and Conditions, closely cooperating with Legal, Marketing, and UX. Secure legal approval for all offer strings.
Process and Template development: In collaboration with Marketing, UX, UX writers
and the Legal Counsel, build offer templates, playbooks and materials that can be used
to optimize the offer strings and comms creation, and streamline the approval process.
- Previous client-facing experience with a proven ability to work with a diverse range of
- stakeholders across marketing, business development, product management,
- engineering, legal, and finance.
- Proven project/program management and execution skills.
- Proficient in written and verbal communications.
- Experience working in a marketing function.
- Experience translating marketing and promotional requirements into user facing
- marketing and legal communications (incl. T&Cs, app UI, notifications, emails, etc)
- Relevant experience in growth marketing and/or rewards programs.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.