- 4800 Morabito Pl, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401, USA
For 25 years, Level has developed marketing solutions for some of the world’s most innovative brands. We believe the best solutions come from collaborative working partnerships with our clients. Whether an established brand, or a start-up, we believe in the power of creative strategy, design, and technology to solve business challenges.
Are you a super passionate Project Manager / Interactive Producer with proven digital project management experience? Do you have an eye for the creative process and a knack for emerging technologies? Are you able to surmount obstacles with a single bound by presenting solutions, with a ravenous appetite to learn and grow? Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Project Manager at Level Studios.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Architect the plans that allow our teams to create exciting work
- Guide multi-disciplinary teams to produce great work in the best way possible
- Meticulously follow established process and manage each project to on-time delivery
- Produce dynamic digital experiences and marketing campaigns for clients
- Lead 1-3 simultaneous smaller projects independently, or partner with more senior PMs on larger scale initiatives.
- Develop and implement executional strategies for client projects
- Develop day-to-day client and internal relationships that enable strong partnerships
- Partner with clients, executives, and team members to plan, scope and produce great work
- Plan for, manage, and mitigate risk
- Lead and facilitate collaboration across cross-functional disciplines made up of client and agency team members
- Assess and consolidate discipline-level estimates and write client-facing contract drafts
- Guide continual process improvement and documentation of best practices
- Advocate for the creative process and teams
- Balance the needs of clients and internal teams
- Manage ongoing project scopes and forecasts, working in partnership with Agency resource management to define needs for your assigned projects
- Track and report project financials
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- You have 3-5 years of experience in digital or multi-channel programs with a significant digital component
- You can see how projects connect and can plan multi-touch programs
- You have a deep knowledge of modern digital experiences and marketing campaigns, including deliverables, capabilities, and processes
- You are exceptionally detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to ramp up rapidly on unfamiliar processes and tools
- You have an unusual ability to quickly parse, process and triage a large volume of inbound requests and tasks to keep the work flowing smoothly. Prioritization comes naturally.
- You have a trained eye for nuance and expect exceptionally high quality from yourself and others – nothing slips past you!
- You are knowledgeable of agency finance processes, scoping methodologies, and budget management
- You are comfortable working directly with clients and leading client teams as needed
- You are comfortable working in Agile or Waterfall methodologies
- You have proven leadership skills
- You can motivate a team to overcome challenges
- You have effective negotiation and conflict management skills
- You can adapt in a fast-paced environment and mobilize teams to meet common goals
- You are proficient in modern office productivity and project management tools
- You must be open to travel as needed, but are also comfortable working and collaborating in a remote environment
- You have creative production or technical agency experience (desired)
- You have experience with PMP and/or CSM (plus)
- You have a portfolio of industry-leading digital projects
- You have a deep knowledge (or library) of PM skills and tools to leverage.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT LEVEL
- Flexible vacation policy: time is not limited, allocated, or accrued
- 15 paid holidays throughout the year
- Generous parental leave and new parent transition program
- Tuition reimbursement