- R. Gonçalves Zarco, 1400 Lisboa, Portugal
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe, alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
It is a great opportunity to be part of one of the most relevant communication groups worldwide and to work in an area in continuous expansion and growth such as the programmatic one. You will be a Programmatic trader for an international client, Stellantis, in the automotive sector, and you will work with top-tier brands on different platforms and with different products and services.
How you’d spend your day:
- Campaign and strategy setup.
- Control of campaigns and associated KPI’s.
- Contribution of solutions to incidents resolution.
- Collaboration on media proposals and plans.
- Contact with DSP´s.
- Contacts with planning and purchasing teams of Publicis Groupe agencies.
- Minimum 2 years experience in programmatic.
- Be proficient in English (B2 or more).
- Cross-platform DSP knowledge, especially in DV360.
- Knowledge of ad servers: DCM, Sizmek, Weborama...
- Experience in activating analytical segments.
- Video experience (Youtube and deals) and display.
We think you’re awesome if you:
- Communication skills, face to client / media, dynamic, flexible, proactive.
- Acknowledge and commit to comply with our internal procedures intending to prevent bribery and corruption.
- Show special awareness and embrace our compliance culture, especially in matters related to anti-bribery and anti-corruption.
- Be a role model and lead by example complying with the Business Unit internal procedures, including those regarding the Bribery and Corruption Management Framework.