Junior Account Executive / Junior Project Manager
- Irányi utca, Budapest, Hungary
Located in Budapest, we are a team of digital marketing, media and creative professionals working for local, regional and global clients, delivering awesome work and creating value for our clients and end users. Join us on this exciting journey!
To learn more about Publicis Groupe Hungary visit www.publicisgroupe.hu.
The Junior Account Executive / Junior Project Manager is responsible for the creation of various digital assets such as eContent, website and other content, website and other platforms related maintenance tasks and projects, making sure smooth and on time delivery under the supervision of the Account Manager for various multinational brands.
Tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Briefing the creative, design, SEO or content editor team, reviewing creative materials based on the brief, platform requirements and best practices,
- Conducting and checking website content audits,
- Helping delivering eCommerce and other digital assets,
- Working collaboratively with third-party agencies such as other creative, translation, search agencies.
The Junior Account Executive / Junior Project Manager also supports the account/ PM team by taking care of daily administrative tasks and projects related financial administration tasks such as:
- Following the daily process with internal and external partners,
- Ongoing tracking of daily financial duties (issuing POs, invoices, tracking internal and external costs),
- Preparation of audit files, maintenance of trackers, supporting the line manager with updates on resources, collecting data, creating reports.
We are looking for you if you are at the start of your career with some work experience, you would like to taste the world of digital advertising, learn processes and a structured way of working, and participate in the creation of big initiatives for some of the biggest multinational brands.
Confident English skills - we are not just saying that ‘cause it’s trendy, we work 99.999999% in English
Agility - might sound like a cliché, but we do need you to be able to think on your feet, and not just find, but sometimes create solutions
Ownership - yes, same old, same old...but the key to your success with us is understanding the big picture and your crucial role in it
Continuous learning - it needs to be an organic need of yours, otherwise you’re not going to be happy within our teams
Openness, tolerance and flexibility - is there any other way to live? :)
For account/PM roles the requirements are:
- Attention to detail and surgical precision
- Being a self starter, using your initiative
- Have strong prioritisation skills while overseeing multiple tasks & projects
- Be in comfort and at ease in following procedure ( existing rules of engagement)
- Take joy in working in a fast paced environment with constant changes
- Be friends with pressure and stress management - we are part of a global matrix for mainly FMCG partners, you'll need these friends ;)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We operate with a competency-based selection process which involves a pre-screening through delivering a professional task outlined in a role specific home assignment.
We plan to keep a hybrid model of home office days and office days. We need all our team members to be located and live in Budapest, Hungary. For junior roles our international hiring is on-hold at the moment.