Graphic Designer Intern
- 11 Đoàn Văn Bơ, Quận 4, Vietnam
We’ve helped grow many of the world's most iconic brands at Leo Burnett, and even more of the world’s most talented people. You'll find at Leo Burnett an agency built on ideas, and dependent upon the people behind them. A culture that doesn't just respect creativity but cherishes it. And a community where the path you choose is your own, the places you can go limitless. We believe creativity has the power to transform human behavior, and we use ours to help our clients' brands discover their "human purpose" and play meaningful, active roles in people's lives.
You’ll work closely with Designers, Art Directors, Copywriters, and Account team to develop executions that fit the brand and the project objectives. The work demands creative skills, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and discipline in meeting deadlines.
- Thinking creatively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design;
- Using innovation to redefine a design brief within the constraints of cost and time;
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work;
- Demonstrating illustrative skills with rough sketches and working on layouts ready for print;
- Working as part of a team with copywriters, other designers, account managers.
- You may need to manage more than one design brief at a time
- Can start working full-time from home ASAP is a strong plus, for a duration of 6 months
- Undergrads/Fresh grads majoring in Graphic Design or related Design field
- Graphic Design Skills, Illustrative skills, Layout Skills,
- Creativity, Flexibility, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Desktop Publishing Tools.
- Have dynamic, innovative and leading-edge digital ideas.
- Have a thirst for marketing/advertising knowledge
- Be able to design 3D, Digital is a plus
- Be able to create short animated video is a plus