Senior Associate, Digital Investment
- 205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI
- Employees can work remotely
Publicis Collective is a Metro Detroit Agency servicing Stellantis (formerly Fiat Chrysler Automobiles).
We live at the intersection of technology, digital, creative, CRM, analytics and media. We are driven by a common purpose, a powerful spirit, shared behaviors, and a relentless focus on our people. We are constantly challenging the status quo and redefining what’s possible for our clients.
We combine auto industry expertise, top-tier talent and unique, scalable solutions to deliver more valuable customer experiences and tangible business results.
We are driven by our values to Be Better, Be Curious, Be Open & Be Bold.
The Investment Senior Associate will work cross-functionally with internal teams and vendors to develop and execute media buys for one of our clients. The ideal candidate for this position is an agile, proactive, team player who is curious and open to the changing face of media buying through technological advancement.
This is a collaborative and connected team dedicated to great client service as well as fostering an environment for professional growth for their team members.
- Steward campaigns, which includes daily campaign activation, management, optimization and post-campaign reporting with the ability to handle multiple campaigns simultaneously
- Audience targeting on campaigns and assist on custom content programs
- Budget management: own budgets and optimize spend evenly throughout the campaign
- Vendor management: support on client presentations and other client facing deliverables
- Collaborate with internal teams and vendor partners to successfully execute campaigns
- Manage tactical planning work to issue RFP’s, select media vehicles, mapping and negotiating using various planning platforms
- Generate and deliver various media reporting to account teams and internal finance teams both on scheduled and ad hoc basis
- Assist with campaign set up and execution including order letters, specs, creative rotation and billing documentation
- Assist with daily client communication (email, calls, and multiple status per week)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Advertisement, Communications or related field with 1+ years of media buying experience
- Understanding of multiple media channels
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills; PowerPoint and advanced Excel
- Strong time management and quantitative skills, including analytical abilities and math proficiency
- Ability to work independently and in a team setting while effectively managing priorities
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.