Sr. Digital Designer
- 175 Bloor St E, Toronto, ON M4W 3R8, Canada
We're the network agency that walks like an independent. With a Stay Hungry mantra and a holistic, One Team, One Dream approach, we're on a mission to show the world a level creativity that will blow people's minds. Through HumanKind thinking, the agency puts a brand's purpose at the center of communications to transform human behaviour.
Leo Burnett is looking for their next Sr. Digital Designer to join their design team.
A Senior Digital Designer will develop their existing skills by working with senior agency creative staff on a range of projects. They must have an understanding of typography, layout, animation and art direction.
- Web maintenance, new page layouts, production assets
- Online advertising
- Supporting the senior team throughout the execution of campaigns and projects
- Web Site Development
- Online Apps
- UX design, wireframes and IA
- Concept decks
- Reviewing Junior and intermediate creative work and providing constructive feedback.
- Mentoring junior designers
A comprehensive knowledge of the following tools is required:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Adeptness with leading design software packages
- A determination to achieve and succeed
- Agency experience
- The ability to meet deadlines in a high pressure environment
- A background of working as part of a team
- The ability to see projects through from inception to production
- Consistency regardless of project size
- Good organizational skills that support the rest of the team
- The motivation to maintain and improve design standards
- The willingness to listen to feedback and use it to improve
- UX design and IA is a definite asset
- Illustration skills are a definite asset but not required
- After effects is a plus
The ideal candidate should have:
- 6+ years of expereince
- Pixel perfect portfolio
- Educational background in design and art direction
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Agency expereince is a must
Leo Burnett Toronto is an equal opportunity employer with a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion. Drawing on valuable perspectives and insights from our unique workforce allows us to continue sharing our creativity with the world. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate accommodation for candidates with disabilities or accessibility needs throughout the recruitment process, upon request. Please contact our recruiter for any questions, accommodations or specific requests.