- 300 W 6th St, Austin, TX 78701, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Hi there! We’re Razorfish. We’ve been leading the marketing industry with our digital expertise since the start of the internet. But in 2020, we did a full reboot. What’s different? It all starts with people. Weird, wonderful, complex people -with diverse backgrounds in strategy, creative and technology. But no matter how different we are, we all have one thing in common. We believe our differences are our strength. So we push for inclusion, challenge convention and bring in new perspectives, to inspire new ideas. Because when we connect by understanding what makes people different, we can create unforgettable experiences that enrich lives. Join us at razorfish.com.
Razorfish is looking for an AEM Architect to join our team!
PLEASE NOTE: This role can be performed in a hybrid remote/onsite capacity and candidates may be based in Atlanta, Austin, Miami, or any other US-based location where Razorfish has an office.
NO C2C PLEASE.
The AEM Architect provides technical leadership throughout the lifecycle of a project including direction on systems architecture, reuse, and development processes. This role is responsible for guiding the design, user interface, and technology integration of projects and interfacing with client technology and management teams. They will also bring their expertise to research and inform on enterprise-wide trends in addition to setup, deployment, configuration, development and evolution of Adobe Experience Manager as experience/content/asset management platform.
- Demonstrate expert level proficiency in multiple Java-based CMS platforms specifically AEM
- Have a broad understanding of the CMS Landscape including AEM, Sitecore, Drupal, etc. In addition, they need to have a pretty good understanding of how these platforms can be used as a Headless CMS.
- Serve as a technical advisor and problem solver to clients and partners to assist them in optimizing their use of the CMS product suite to define, build and deploy online experiences (including commerce and self service applications).
- Translate the client’s business requirements into systems design
- Understand the steps required to deploy an application
- Actively work with the account team to establish strategy for the account
- Establish high, mid and micro level plans for project teams
- Independently lead the estimation effort for a project
- Identify and manage risk on project
- An ability to act as a mentor to other technical staff is critical
- Prepare elements of sales proposals to represent Razorfish's technical expertise
- In addition to working on billable client engagements, may also assist as needed on pre-sales opportunities such as RFP responses, proposal delivery, architecture assessments, and technical qualifications
- Deep experience in enterprise architecture, systems integration, package implementation, and/or interactive design and architecture experience
- Prior experience in a consulting firm or advertising agency preferred
- 2+ years of CMS platform experience
- Advanced understanding of the AEM platform and related components including AEM Multisite Manager and AEM build pipelines.
- Prior experience with the back-end technical design and asset development for an AEM implementation
- Strong understanding of Data Structures, Algorithms, Time/Space Complexity
- Expert knowledge of Design Patterns
- Expert proficiency in Java, OO Application Development, under UNIX or NT
- Experience with Domain-Driven Design
- Experience with RESTful API design
- Strong leadership and communication skills to effectively manage client accounts and multi-task across teams
- Experience providing a vision to the total solution, managing a track of work and defining a comprehensive solution leading toward a common vision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as presentation skills, are essential
As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Sapient Corporation is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-617-621-0200.