Senior Art Director/Visual Designer
- 225 Liberty Street, New York, NY
For 25 years, Level has developed marketing solutions for some of the world’s most innovative brands. We believe the best solutions come from collaborative working partnerships with our clients. Whether an established brand, or a start-up, we believe in the power of creative strategy, design, and technology to solve business challenges.
Level Studios is seeking a Senior Art Director/Visual Designer to join our team. You would work with a team including an art director, UX design lead, copywriter, and web developers to:
- Develop and frame creative concepts in line with creative briefs
- Lead production of existing concepts to provide complete deliverables, creating style/brand guides and templates where needed
- Develop content for social media and digital advertising
- Assist in the conceptualization and design production of user experiences
- Interpret and deliver on 3rd party ad delivery platform specifications
- Ensure quality meets standards and prepare deliverables for handoff to developers, client, printers, etc.
- Collaborate with Art Director, UX, copywriting, project managers, to design marketing materials and web experiences that help extend brand messaging.
- Define visual systems/brand guidelines for sub brands using Atomic Design principles
- Update web pages based on a style guides and pattern libraries with attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- 4+ years of web design and digital marketing experience
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite with high proficiency in Photoshop for the purpose of retouching
- Must have working knowledge of Figma
- Must have working knowledge of presentation applications such as Keynote and Powerpoint
- Knowledge of video editing a bonus.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.