Senior Analyst, Contact Management (Email / Digital)
- 3 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
The Senior Analyst (Contact Management), under direction and counsel of Manager or Director (Contact Management), is charged with the flawless execution and on-time delivery of database-driven marketing initiatives across all communication channels in support of Client business.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Functional Area Expertise
- Is a “resident expert” in the Contact Management functions including Contact Management tools and technology. Provide thought leadership and added value to Agency initiatives in this area whenever possible.
- Focus on flawless execution of digital/database-driven marketing initiatives across any or all communication channels, with the primary focus on email marketing.
- Provide direction regarding email content design and technical feasibility, using Business Requirements.
- Keep abreast of industry best practices and new technology by participating in professional organizations, as well as attending industry seminars and conferences. Be an internal source of “what’s hot” in these areas with an eye toward application on the client’s business.
- Regularly field questions from counterparts within Marketing Operations, at the Agency, at the Client and at the vendor locations.
- Collaborate with various Business Suppliers to define and execute email campaigns
- Maintain documents per requirements of department document management policies and procedures.
- Document the database-driven marketing initiative for future reference, including marketing objective, audience, offers, creative versions and communication channels.
- Quality Control & Best Practices
- Employ standard quality control process and procedure throughout the entire campaign setup process to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Review all audience selection decks and other Agency documents before final distribution to ensure adherence with Agency and Client legal requirements, best practices and business requirements.
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert within the Contact Management team, providing guidance and advice to analyst level staff on the team.
- Partner with other database marketing functions as appropriate to ensure timely delivery of high quality products and services in support of Client business.
- Initiate, grow, and maintain strong, mutually beneficial, productive working relationships with counterparts throughout the Agency at the Client and at third party vendors, where appropriate.
- Keep all team members on the same page regarding key projects and initiatives through regular status reporting and meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Up to 5-8 years’ experience in digital marketing
- Highly experienced in using Adobe Campaign
- Experience planning, delivering, and executing, email campaigns
- HTML5/CSS preferred
- Experience providing insights and campaign optimizations/recommendations
- Ability to manage multiple projects under time pressure while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to act independently
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Knowledge of SQL a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.