Senior Designer (m/f/d)
- Heidi-Kabel-Platz 2, 20099 Hamburg, Germany
Publicis Groupe is the global agency partner for NIVEA, the world’s leading skin-care brand, for every market globally. For NIVEA we have built a bespoke agency called Publicis One Touch, a name that embodies the NIVEA brand purpose of ‘The Power of Touch’.
Publicis One Touch is a new agency model designed to help transform NIVEA’s communication model from a TV centric approach to one rooted in the consumer journey leveraging the range of touchpoints and channels that are relevant to consumers today. In order to do that we must bring together data, creativity and technology to help build a truly integrated approach to the Nivea brand. This model is designed to dramatically improve the effectiveness, efficiency, creativity and consistency of NIVEA marketing.
To deliver the creative scope and the implementation we will have powerhouses across 9 hubs in New York, Sao Paulo, Cape Town, Dubai, Mumbai, Shanghai, Bangkok, Moscow and Hamburg. The Agency is led from Hamburg HQ, which our core communications clients have moved into, and use a network of Publicis One Touch teams to cover the NIVEA world.
Working at Publicis One Touch not only gives team members the chance to work on an iconic brand at a global level and not just be a part of an agency, but be an essential part of business transformation for Beiersdorf.
We are looking for a Senior Designer (m/ f/ d)
- We’re looking for a hands on multi-disciplined senior designer, passionate about her/his craft.
- You’ll be part of a global team producing full funnel advertising campaigns for a big international brand within beauty and skin care industry.
- Will specialise in assets design for mobile/digital first campaigns and is confident working with traditional touch paints such as OOH, DOOH, POS, Print, TVC.
- You’ll make sure that the designs adhere to guidelines and are consistent across assets.
- We combine speed and style, elevating the brief as far as possible, when it comes to the aesthetics.
- Collaborate with agency teams including creatives, accounts and clients.
- You’ll lead, by example, a small young team of designers and will nurture and mentor them.
- For this role, we’re looking for a designer with at least 5 years of high-level experience in branding, digital and print design.
- With great communication skills, fluency in English is a must.
- Experience working for big brands, regionally or globally.
- You have solid Photoshop+Illustrator skills and some, or full knowledge of After Effects.
- Comfortable working with PowerPoint and Keynote.
- UX or product design experience is a plus.
Creative, innovative and interesting projects for a globally trusted and successful brand. An interesting job in which you can take responsibility and develop yourself. A dynamic, friendly team and a good working atmosphere. Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths: so a lot of creative freedom for you.
A generous office at the heart of Hamburg. An international team with 17 nationalities alone at our HQ in Hamburg. An ambitious yet fun start-up culture that successfully manages to build a great team even through the very challenging times under Covid restrictions. All you need to be successful, inspired, quench your thirst and feed your brain.
Person to contact: Gaurav Sharma