Analyst, The Core - Contact Management
- 35 W Wacker Dr, Chicago, IL 60601, USA
The Analyst (Contact Management), under direction and counsel of Manager or Director (Contact Management), is charged with the flawless execution and on-time delivery of database-driven marketing initiatives across all communication channels in support of Client business.
Specific responsibilities include the following:
- Email Marketing
- Focus on flawless execution of digital/database-driven marketing initiatives across any or all communication channels, with the primary focus on email marketing.
- Execute creative and functional testing using the Email Service Provider and rendering tools. Schedule and monitor email sends to pre-defined audience.
- Provide direction regarding email content design and technical feasibility, using Business Requirements.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices and new technology by participating in professional organizations, as well as attending industry seminars and conferences.
- Regularly field questions from counterparts within the Marketing Operations teams, whether from the Agency, the Client, or the vendor locations.
- Collaborate with various Business Suppliers to define and execute email campaigns
- Maintain documents per requirements of department document management policies and procedures.
- Document the database-driven marketing initiative for future reference, including marketing objective, audience, offers, creative versions and communication channels.
- Quality Control & Best Practices
- Employ standard quality control process and procedure throughout the entire campaign setup process to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Review all Client marketing materials before final distribution to ensure adherence with Agency and Client legal requirements, best practices and business requirements for back-end processing of consumer responses across vendor network.
- Partner with other database marketing functions as appropriate to ensure timely delivery of high quality products and services in support of Client business.
- Initiate, grow, and maintain strong, mutually beneficial, productive working relationships with counterparts in Leo Burnett Marketing Operations, throughout the Agency, at the Client and at third party vendors, where appropriate.
- Keep all team members on the same page regarding key projects and initiatives through regular status reporting and meetings.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher
- Up to five years’ experience in digital marketing
- Experience in Adobe Campaign or similar email tool
- HTML5/CSS preferred
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Demonstrated ability to build strong working relationships with internal and external partners
- Ability to manage multiple projects under time pressure while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.