Local Broadcast Negotiator (Apex)
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
APEX Exchange (APEX) is a distinct next-generation trading entity within Publicis Media that identifies and invests in emerging market trends to benefit Publicis clients.
APEX develops innovative offerings through direct partnerships and principal investments that allow clients of all size to benefit from custom solutions that best fit their business challenges in an increasingly complex media environment.
Clients opt into solutions outside the agency’s core services that offer tangible benefits including guaranteed outcomes, increased flexibility, and advantageous pricing.
As a Negotiator, Local (Spot Video), you will be responsible for maintaining and coordinating local video and audio campaigns for APEX clients.
- Understanding and stewarding the negotiating and purchasing local broadcast and cable activity
- Understand how to estimate delivery for all target demographics
- Able to pursue value added opportunities
- Maintain confirmation of purchase, schedules, budgets, and reconciliation of station billing
- Monitor performance of buys and securing bonus weight for under-delivery
- Evaluate post-analyses and secure bonus weight for any under-deliveries
- Meet all due dates for buys, post-analyses, and assigned projects
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in advertising or marketing
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint)
- Collaborative, team player mindset while being self-sufficient
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Mediaocean is a plus.
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Knowledge of Trade/Barter a plus
Publicis Media is an equal opportunity employer and we welcome and encourage applications from all interested parties.