Supervisor, Performance Television
- 375 Hudson Street, New York, NY
Publicis Media is one of Publicis Groupe’s four solution hubs, aligning all of Publicis Groupe’s media agencies and operations. Publicis Groupe (Euronext Paris Exchange: FR0000130577; CAC 40 index), is the world’s third largest communications group. APEX Exchange (APEX) is a distinct/next-generation global trading entity within Publicis Media that identifies new ways to deliver value to clients.
APEX is a value-based solution that develops innovative offerings through direct partnerships and principal investments that allow clients of all sizes to have custom solutions that best fit their business needs. Clients opt into solutions outside of the agency’s core services that offer a tangible benefit.
The Supervisor, Performance Video Investment sits on the APEX Exchange team within Publicis Media. They possess excellent communication skills, have a direct response media background, and the ability to handle the day-to-day tasks associated with the management of high-profile accounts. They must also be able to perform some media buying functions including Cable, Spot and Syndication.
Work with teams to provide DRTV buying services including:
- Build and implement media buys
- Assess media and ROI performance
- Manage account billings and budgets
- Interact with partners as company representative
- Work with members of affiliated agencies associated with client’s business
- Interact with buying/planning groups in monitoring and producing weekly performance reports
- Maintain and produce required media results and management reports
- Manage and maintain all files and records pertaining to client’s activities and billings
- Ensure all client deliverables are being met (timelines, goals, budgets, etc.)
- Interact with vendors in the planning, negotiating and implementation of plans as needed
- Generate and handle administrative functions associated with the ordering and managing of a TV schedule
- Bachelor’s degree required, ideally in advertising or marketing
- 4+ years of experience in either direct response media buying or direct response account management
- Excellent communication skills
- Direct client contact experience a plus
- Experience in negotiating and the placement of national media
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational, interpersonal, and analytical skills
- Detail-oriented, able to multi-task and work well under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Core and/or MBOX a plus
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.