Creative Director, Art
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Heartbeat is the full-service marketing agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. It’s our lifeblood to help these brands overcome their competitive challenges and rise above the expectations. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 250+ employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of industry awards for our work (Clio, OMMA, MM+M, MANNY) and our agency (4x Best Place to Work from Ad Age & MM+M). We are especially proud of our industry-leading commitment to diversity & inclusion, with recognition from Med Ad News as a D&I Champion.
If you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
The creative director at Heartbeat is responsible for making things that matter. Through a strong partnership with copy, strategy, and account, they foster creative solutions that make healthcare decisions easier, more accessible and ultimately more enduring for patients and healthcare providers.
• Initiate, conceive and guide development of industry-leading healthcare advertising campaigns
• Work with copy counterpart to address creative quality through strong brand strategy, client management and team dynamics.
• Inspire creative teams to produce the best work possible through a deep understanding of the current advertising landscape as well as technological trends and innovations.
• Develop innovative creative strategies and ideas.
• Help develop and review creative briefs that provide strategic insight(s) and creative inspiration.
• Manage the workload for assigned account(s) to maximize the productivity and quality of work from the creative staff.
• Demonstrate to clients that you understand and appreciate their marketing challenges and are responsive to their strategic needs.
• Ensure that creative presentations to the client meet the highest professional standards.
• Work with account services to foster client relationships.
• Work with upper management to plan and participate in new business development, client presentations and selling creative concepts internally and externally.
• Work with current creative staff to help them achieve professional and personal goals.
• Help ensure that deadlines and budgets are met.
• 10+ years of agency experience with primarily an Art background
• Pharma / healthcare experience is a must.
• A proven track record of conceptual creative ability and judgment
• Successful client contact experience and ability to grow business organically
• The ability to work collaboratively with account management and strategy
• Excellent presentation skills
• Successful experience in managing and leading creatives
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.