- Freshwater Place, Melbourne, VIC, Australia
Digitas is a Connected Marketing Agency where brilliant minds come together to bring bold, award-winning ideas to life. The brands we work with are many of the leading players in travel, FMCG, banking and automotive industries. We’re always trying to improve ourselves and as a result, we’ve won many awards including Digital Agency of the Year.
We’re looking for an outstanding Analyst – Data and Analysis. Someone who’s dedicated to understanding the consumer and helping teams execute powerful cross-channel marketing solutions. You’ll work across a range of data-driven disciplines: you might be analysing client databases to create custom segmentation; or helping implement a test-and-learn program for always-on optimisation, or conducting social listening to uncover drivers of consumer sentiment.
What you’ll do:
In line with Digitas’ go-to-market value proposition to clients, you’ll be helping clients understand their customers’ behaviours and interactions throughout the customer journey. You’ll support clients in constantly improving how well they understand the identity and the needs of their various customer groups.
Day-to-day, your role includes:
- Conceptualising, delivering and communicating analytically-driven solutions centered around digital marketing to help drive results for our clients
- Setting up automated reporting in centralised platforms such as Tableau, Datorama etc
- Defining success and reporting on how prospects/customers engage throughout the customer journey, through platforms such as Google, Adobe Analytics, Salesforce etc
- Creating and measuring audience segments for activation from CDPs (Tealium, Adobe Experience Platform etc) and DMPs (BlueKai, Adobe Audience Manager)
- Consulting with internal data science or data engineering for quantitative best practices and solutions
- Tracking marketplace, technology, and consumer demographic trends within and across multiple industries
- Developing smart, compelling and convincing client presentations that simplify complex solutions
- Conducting primary and secondary research on market trends
We’re looking for strong, impactful work experience, which typically includes:
- A university education with a focus on maths, commerce, statistics, economics, marketing or related fields
- 2–4 years of experience in management consulting, data analytics, or insights generation
- Exposure to the following platforms will be highly regarded – Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Tag Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Adobe Target, Optimizely, GWI, SimilarWeb, Crimson Hexagon or similar social listening tools
- An impressive understanding of the digital environment
- Stellar communication skills: You’re articulate and concise – both verbally and in writing
- Outstanding quantitative and research skills and proven data interpretation capabilities
- Fluency with Microsoft Office and experience with SAS (preferred)
- Some experience with programming language – SQL, R, Python
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
Digitas is an equal opportunity employer.
Digitas is The Connected Marketing Agency, committed to helping brands better connect with people through Truth. Connection. Wonder. With diverse expertise in data, strategy, creative, media, and tech, we work across capabilities and continents to make better connections and achieve ambitious outcomes through ideas that excite, provoke and inspire. Curious and fully transparent, we are always examining real human behavior to create authentic connections—between brands and consumers, clients and partners, and ideas and outcomes. Digitas has 3,300 employees across 12 countries and 24 offices, with an extended network via Publicis Media of over 23,500 employees present in more than 100 countries worldwide. To connect with Digitas or learn more, visit www.digitas.com
Publicis Groupe believes that to deliver the best solutions to our clients, our people need to reflect the diverse communities in which our clients operate. We value diversity and the skills, knowledge and experience that difference brings to our culture and solutions. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people.