Junior SEO specialist (ITA)
- Budapest, Irányi u., Hungary
We are a team that delivers continuous innovation by combining the best of a tech-startup structure and mind-set together with the best creative talents coming from one of the world’s leading creative agency.
We are a global operation working from Budapest, we work with partners from US, UK, Switzerland, India, Israel and more, working for users in more than 10 geographies, like US, UK, Germany, Brazil and more
If you are native Italian speaker (or you speak Italian fluently), and you also have aspirations of exploring a career in digital media – or more specifically, SEO and Analytics – we’d like to meet you! We are looking for a new member to join our team who is capable of working in Italian, and also wants to work with us in an agency setup. If you’re eager to understand how to make websites more visible on Google with the help of a multinational team of experts, are competitive and somewhat obsessive at times, and are keen on finding out how to measure website success, then this role is for you.
What we offer:
- Entry-level position where you can cover the basic SEO practices while learning from experienced peers to grow into a more diverse SEO role.
- Guidance, mentorship and leadership with flexibility, so it’s best if you have a proactive interest to grow in Search Engine Marketing and Optimization.
- Opportunity to work across global markets in English and/or Italian on a daily basis, significant exposure to Global 500 and Fortune 500 companies.
- Experience within the network that’s largely what you make of it. We appreciate ambitious and determined people.
- Multinational team of experts
- Flexible work environment
- Downtown Budapest office, along with home office opportunity
Roles & Responsibilities
Search Engine Optimization of websites, including mainly:
- Technical Auditing, Health Checks and Amendments
- Content Auditing, Gap Analysis and Strategy Execution
- Content Briefings, Meta Data & Schema Markup creation
- Competitor Analysis
- Keyword Research and Keyword Database Management
- Performance Reporting (Analytics)
- Participating in website migration and website development projects
- YouTube channel optimization; video uploads and maintenance
- Business-savvy English
- Native Italian speaker
- 0-2 years of experience in SEO and/or Analytics
- Data oriented mindset and strong analytical skills – be able to analyze reports and make decisions based on data
- Tech-savvy and have a passion for digital marketing, especially for websites and their content and technical aspects
- Good time and project management skills - be able to handle multiple projects and tasks the same time
- Team-oriented behavior, ability to stay motivated and support others
- Proactive mindset and good problem solving skills – you are not afraid of new challenges and tasks, you have a strong can-do attitude
- Polite, prompt, confident, curious and courteous personality
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We operate with a competency-based selection process which involves a pre-screening through delivering a professional task outlined in a role specific home assignment.