- 21 Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
We believe that creativity is the most powerful asset in business today.
Our ability to create fresh, original, disruptive, transformative ideas comes from a deep understanding of human behaviour. It’s what we bring to every business problem.
We call it HumanKind™ thinking. It’s not about customers or consumers; we start with people and their behaviour. And we use all our intelligence, design thinking, digital innovation, and customer experience capabilities to shape that thinking into behaviour and business-changing solutions.
Because what’s good for people, is good for business https://www.leoburnett.com.au/
As a Content Manager, you will be responsible for planning and delivering best in class social creative for one major client. You want to create award-winning work and know that doing this means being all over social trends and being tapped into culture.
You will be a great at project management, with a talent for managing multiple nimble campaigns alongside BAU content deliverables. An excellent team player, you will be able to navigate multiple stakeholder relationships with ease.
- Content management: Project managing social-first campaigns and always-on activity across various channels and monitoring them with a view towards constantly improving business results via effective brand-building. This will include seeing projects through briefing, creative development, production, dispatch, and reporting. You will be liaising with clients, other agencies/partners, and internal teams to complete this.
- Client management: You will lead the day-to-day client relationships for one major client and be seen as the key consult on all things social and content. You’ll be responsible for managing project timelines and delivery internally and with clients to deliver best results, on time and on budget.
- Content planning: developing content plans based on campaign and always-on strategies, that are on the cultural pulse and in line with platform trends.
- Content strategy: supporting the Social & Content Lead in strategy development – this acts as a springboard for creative solutions that deliver commercial outcomes. This will include completing platform and category audits, as well as research into different audience segments to help us develop insightful, substance-led work.
- Ability to multitask – effectively managing and prioritizing multiple projects by making smart, fast decisions
- A strong understanding of social performance metrics and creative best practice
- Top-notch communication and presentation skills, both verbal and written
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to flawless execution
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem-solving abilities
- Hungry to learn and upskill to keep up with evolving trends
- Ability to build strong relationships with clients, media agencies/partners and internal teams
- Proactive in every facet of the role – thrives on taking the initiative to drive better results, new thinking and innovation for our clients
- Works well both within a team and independently
- 2+ years of social media experience at either an agency or publisher
- Proficient knowledge and experience across all social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, TikTok, Snapchat, Twitch and Reddit
- Experience in delivering social media campaigns, from content ideation through to creation
- Developing social media reports using 3rd party monitoring and reporting tools (Netbase, Google Data Studio etc.)
- Talent/influencer planning and selection
- Client relationship management
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
What we can offer you:
- Work in one of the world’s most progressive and dynamic modern communications businesses
- Opportunity to work with a diverse workforce where we value all the benefits of harnessing differences for our people, our clients and our business.
- A committed Diversity and Inclusion and Belonging strategy driven through our Viva! Women, Égalité and First Peoples RAP (reconciliation action plan) programs
- A creative, fun and rewarding office environment backed up by our Publicis Liberté flexibility approach “working your way, with us!”
- Open environment, where your input and feedback is valued
- Access to employee benefits including –wellness programmes, learning and development opportunities, network events
- Confidential 24 hour support via our employee assistance programme
Leo Burnett believes that to deliver the best solutions to our clients, our people need to reflect the diverse communities in which our clients operate. We value diversity and the skills, knowledge and experience that difference brings to our culture and solutions. We encourage applications from Indigenous Australians, people with disability, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds, mature age workers, and lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and intersex (LGBTI) people.