Senior Consumer Insight Consultant
- Anson Rd, Singapore
Publicis Media is one of the four solutions hubs of Publicis Groupe ([Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC 40], alongside Publicis Communications, Publicis.Sapient and Publicis Healthcare. Led by Steve King, CEO, Publicis Media is comprised of Starcom, Zenith, DigitasLBi, Spark Foundry, Blue 449 and Performics, powered by digital-first, data-driven global practices that together deliver client value and business transformation. Publicis Media is committed to helping its clients navigate the modern media landscape and is present in more than 100 countries with over 23,500 employees worldwide.
As a Senior Consumer Insight Consultant, you will have an exciting opportunity to join one of the most successful technical teams in the Publicis Groupe network, all plugged into a well networked web of global specialists!
As part of our elite unit you will have the opportunity learn a huge amount about our core internal and external solutions, work on specialist solutions for some of the world’s most prestigious brands (Disney, Samsung, Visa, Coca-Cola, Marriott, GSK, Mondelez, Citibank and many others) and help us explore the cutting edge of new solutions and the forefront of marketing for the agency.
We are looking for a motivated, inquisitive, numerate personable and technically savvy individuals keen to learn and teach others, able to take responsibility for solutions and projects and help us drive our growing team in exciting new directions. Want to progress in Data Intelligence or move to becoming a client marketing planning lead?
Our team provides excellent advancement opportunities – within the team and/or within the Publicis Groupe.
- Own/ support in on-going existing projects for pitches and proprietary scenarios
- Liaise with disparate internal and externa stakeholders, from client marketing teams through various 3rd parties to internal account and fellow specialist unit teams
- Steadily start to own a few current solutions/tools guiding and stakeholders
- Interpret and analyse big groups of data and synthesizing relevant research materials from various sources
- Craft the research methodology of research projects and identify the right use for surveys and questionnaires
- Coordinate and execute projects with suppliers across multi-markets
- 2-4 years working experience in a consulting, statistics, research, media agency environment
- Good report-writing skills and the ability to create a story independently
- Good knowledge/experience in one or more of the following:
- research social listening
- digital planning and buying
- digital campaign measurement
- media / market research
- statistical analysis (use of SPSS, R, SQL etc)
- Organised and able to coordinate with different teams and stakeholders
- Proficient in MS office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Team player and be willing to work hard under high pressure
- Self-starter, highly motivated and pro-active
- Strong project management skills
- Good people management skills
In your application, please state your level of experience in any technical relevant tools/systems/languages from: Novice, Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced.