- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
Heartbeat is the full-service marketing agency for healthcare Challenger Brands. It’s our lifeblood to help these brands overcome their competitive challenges and rise above the expectations. That means we never take the easy road. We are a crew of optimists and activists who believe that “Never Been Done” doesn’t mean “Don’t Ever Do.”
That’s the philosophy, here are the creds: 250+ employees between NYC & LA; strategy, creative, media, & technology under a single roof; a pile of industry awards for our work (Clio, OMMA, MM+M, MANNY) and our agency (4x Best Place to Work from Ad Age & MM+M). We are especially proud of our industry-leading commitment to diversity & inclusion, with recognition from Med Ad News as a D&I Champion.
If you want to surround yourself with partners who are insightful, inventive, and courageous—well, you just hit the motherload.
The Art Supervisor is the brand steward of our team. They are responsible for the day to day of the brand as well as managing a team consisting of designers, art directors, and production designers who are assigned to support the Art Supervisor from concept to execution.
- Lead design development and production for complex creative campaigns, combining hands-on work and the supervision of art directors.
- Work together with copywriters, art directors, and account team to provide creative, strategically sound solutions for client, in-house and new business needs.
- Partner with Copy to generate unique creative advertising & marketing campaign concepts.
- Clearly communicate information and direction to designers, art directors, as well as partners, freelancers, and editorial staff.
- Stay abreast of industry best practices for design and advertising.
- Participate in client meetings and presentations.
- Work with Creative leadership, Account, Production and Technology to identify scope and timelines for assigned projects as necessary.
- Execute all deliverables to Heartbeat specifications and in line with project timeframes.
- Present concepts and deliverables clearly and passionately to internal and client audiences alike and identify actionable critiques from those audiences that advance project goals.
- Partner with Creative leadership to resolve issues and maintain the quality of art deliverables.
- Participate in new business pitches to win new and extend existing client relationships.
- Exceptional concept development and design ability.
- Ability to recognize strong creative ideas and see them through to completion.
- Excellent understanding of composition, color, imagery and typography.
- Ability to sell ideas to other members of the creative team and to clients.
- Effective communication skills (in conversation and in writing).
- Ability to thrive under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously.
- 5+ years of agency experience.
- Pharma advertising experience is a must.
- Experience working on integrated campaigns.
- Formal design training with solid typography, graphic and interaction design skills.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.