Client Development Manager
- 375 Hudson St, New York, NY 10014, USA
- Employees can work remotely
Location- open to remote and any of the CJ Affiliate offices- www.cj.com
With over 20 years of experience, CJ Affiliate is the most trusted and established name in affiliate marketing. As a performance-based marketing channel, we help advertisers acquire new customers and increase sales to current customers, while facilitating compensation to publishers for every action they drive. We reach billions of consumers by creating fair, transparent, and successful partnerships between advertisers and publishers.
We take just as much pride in our innovative technology and comprehensive data as we do in the expertise and dedication of our people. Our collaborative teams are equipped with advanced tools, training, and career development opportunities in order to provide our clients with cutting edge solutions, strategies, and support that drive meaningful results.
Under Publicis Groupe’s solution hub Publicis Media, CJ Affiliate has the resources and commitment to offer a truly customer-centric approach to affiliate marketing across our 14 offices worldwide. Above all else, our greatest asset has always been our people, and we are honored that that some of the best and brightest in the industry choose to call us home. We hope you will, too. .
As a Client Development Manager, you are responsible for a portfolio of advertiser accounts. Client Development Managers provide expert advice, training and consultation on affiliate marketing best practices and strategies; as well as create content, tools, and thought leadership. Client Development Managers play a key role in renewing contracts, upselling relevant services, providing financial projections, and working with counterparts in other CJ functions to ensure client needs are met. The Client Development Manager is the trusted advisor to our advertisers and partners with them on how to best execute affiliate marketing strategy on the CJ Affiliate network.
Do these things interest you? You will:
- Manage client relationships and develop a deep understanding of advertiser's corporate and marketing objectives to develop affiliate marketing strategies that deliver high impact results.
- Coach clients on how to best execute the strategies we provide.
- Maintain a strong relationship with the advertiser’s performance management team.
- Define platform feature and capability enhancements as a product stakeholders on behalf of advertisers.
- Grow CJ client revenues and accurately forecast revenue growth, potential upside and risk, realizing upside and mitigating risk.
- Develop best practices, content, and tools to be used by clients and/or published in CJ’s Support Center, Blog, and other marketing collateral.
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four year college or university or commensurate work experience.
- 5–10 years of experience working in a marketing role-ideally digital performance marketing.
- Capability to develop thoughtful strategies to grow advertiser programs.
- Strong written and verbal communication and relationship skills.
- Ability to working cross functionally with Product, Analytics, Accounting and Technology teams to accomplish client objectives.
- Deliver high quality service and results to clients while delivering against CJ financial expectations.
- Proven leadership and coaching skills.
- Critical thinker and creative problem solver – you are able to influence/develop/negotiate account strategies that incorporate affiliate marketing best practices.
- Passion for innovation and technology.
- Proficient knowledge of the Microsoft suite of products, including Windows, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- You are respectful to varying opinions and perspectives.
CJ is the world’s largest and most established affiliate marketing network, a leading software platform and expert services provider. Affiliate is an essential digital marketing channel for thousands of brands in all major verticals, many of whom are our clients. We’ve been in business for over 20 years and joined Publicis Groupe in 2019 as part of the Epsilon acquisition.
CJ is a great place to work with a positive culture, career development opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits. We value work-life balance and offer flexible time off along with the great benefits of Publicis Groupe. Check out our Content Hub to learn more about us: https://junction.cj.com/
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.