Junior Broadcast Producer
- Harris St, Pyrmont NSW 2009, Australia
At Saatchi & Saatchi we believe in creating ideas that can live anywhere. We believe that everyone matters. And we believe that when we work as a team, nothing is impossible. We strive to bring out the best in each other and in ourselves, and expect applicants to understand the value of close collaboration. We also believe that creating transformational work requires initiative, an entrepreneurial spirit and a bold commitment to achieving measurable results and business success for the clients we service.
We are looking for a dedicated & talented Junior TVC/Broadcast Producer to join our team!
- Reporting to the Executive Producer
- Make your broadcast projects run like clockwork and to the highest standard from brief to delivery.
- Monitor quality control and timings to ensure best possible output on time and on budget
- 1-2 years agency experience, maybe as a Production Coordinator or Account Executive - you'll know how an agency operates
- Good negotiation skills and high level of diplomacy
- Able to prioritise and take ownership of briefs
- Loves to be part of the team but also thrives autonomously.
- Curious and interested in innovative solutions and improving efficiencies within creative and production team
- Ability to make things happen - you’re resourceful and industrious
- Able to troubleshoot and analyse tasks from multiple points of view with an understanding to refer when required
- Excellent attention to detail – you check everything, then check it again
- Collaborative and empathetic with all departments – creative, acct management and production as well as external partners
- Proficient in Office (loves a spreadsheets) and Adobe creative suite
- You exude calm and positivity and are generally a fabulous human
What we’ll offer you:
- A creative, fun and rewarding team culture where collaboration is key
- All the benefits of being part of a global network with a Wholeself program, Learning & Development opportunities, flexible working and an industry leading parental leave policy
- Opportunity to work with a diverse workforce across the network
- Confidential 24 hour support via our employee assistance programme
Saatchi & Saatchi, as a part of Publicis Groupe, believes that our people are our greatest asset. Our people are chosen for their personalities, their ethics and professional qualities without any exclusion, preferential treatment or discrimination. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate by reason of age, gender, gender identity, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion or disability or any other difference. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals and will provide appropriate assistance for candidates with disabilities or special needs throughout the recruitment process upon request.