Senior Associate, Strategy and Planning
- 35 West Wacker Drive, Chicago, IL
Who is Starcom:
As the Human Experience Company, we are a global media agency that believes in the alchemy of people and technology to create experiences people love and actions brands need. It’s in our DNA. We’re powered by the strength of our innovative, driven and intelligent people who are deeply passionate about achieving best-in-class results on behalf of our clients – some of the world’s leading marketers.
We value you and the work you do. We work hard, but also enjoy scores of perks rooted in our legacy of having one of the strongest agency cultures. Our top-notch health insurance plans and paid time off allow you much-needed time to recharge and achieve the work-life balance you need to bring your absolute best self to work.
What You’ll Do:
The Media Strategy and Planning Senior Associate works cross-functionally with internal teams, vendors, and clients to develop multi-channel media plans. You'll help to develop innovative strategies to meet and exceed client business objectives and provide actionable insights and recommendations.
The Senior Associate will be working closely with the Supervisors and Associates, who as a team will be responsible for managing plan development, cross-team communication, and in-market optimizations.
- Help drive day-to-day innovative strategies to meet and exceed client business objectives
- Provide research for and write media Point-Of-Views (POVs)
- Present media plans and provide plan maintenance including objectives/strategies and updates
- Prepare flowcharts and budgets for media plans
- Assist with optimizing, implementing, and analyzing marketing activities
- Report on key metrics for campaign effectiveness and develop key findings for optimization
- Facilitate the sharing of data and insights among relevant internal parties to inform future strategies
- Foster strong relationships with internal teams and client groups
- Assist with other projects or responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, advertising, business, marketing, or equivalent
- 1-2+ years of experience in media strategy and planning experience across media channels
- Digital media planning experience preferred
- Resourceful, curious, and motivated individual with an ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong organizational, communication, time management, and problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and manage priorities and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Willingness and eagerness to learn, adopt new technologies and solutions, and take on new opportunities
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite with strong understanding of Excel and PowerPoint
- Experience working within media systems/platforms (Kantar, MOAT, Prisma, ComScore a plus)
About Starcom Worldwide
Starcom is the Human Experience Company. A world-renowned media communications agency, we believe the alchemy of people and technology creates experiences people love, and actions brands need. With more than 5,000 employees worldwide, Starcom partners with the world's leading marketers and new establishment brands, including Airbnb, Coca-Cola, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles, Kellogg Company, Kraft Heinz, Samsung, Visa and more. Starcom is part of Publicis Media, one of four solution hubs within Publicis Groupe [Euronext Paris FR0000130577, CAC40], and has offices within Publicis One.
Starcom is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.