Account Supervisor - the community
- 79 Walker St, New York, NY 10013, USA
- Employees can work remotely
the community, AdAge's 2020 Multicultural Agency of the Year and Adweek's 2020 Best Ad Stunt of the year, started with one goal in mind: creating a different type of company that creates a different type of advertising. Never abiding by traditional definitions of how an agency works, we’ve never been traditional in our approach to ideas, brands, culture, nor the kind of people who join our community. We are not a multicultural agency. We’re a global agency made of diverse backgrounds, with one unifying mission: to create culturally-potent ideas for a multi-everything world.
In this role, you will work closely with Senior Account Leaders to own large projects and part of the relationship between the client and our agency team. You will be given the chance to spearhead large National ops Global initiatives for a major recognizable brands. This will include client facing presentations and overseeing large project budgets.
- Serve as client’s trusted day-to-day advisor in bringing value to their business.
- Lead a variety of projects including broadcast, digital, radio, out-of-home, print and social.
- Acquire in-depth knowledge of client’s business – key issues, competitive situation and industry trends.
- Manage production of projects to keep them on budget and on schedule.
- Supervise junior team members.
- Manage a constantly changing content calendar effectively.
- Be the connective tissue between junior account staff, the senior leaders, and other agency departments, such as Production and Creative.
- Provide clear and succinct direction and feedback and contribute to strategic initiatives offering a sound POV.
- Proactively anticipate asks from the client and Team leads being prepared to answer all status updates and clarification questions.
- 5+ years of fast-paced advertising agency experience in a heavy client-facing role.
- Strong client-service orientation, project management and leadership skills.
- Familiarity with accounting/math principles.
- Strong experience overseeing and managing client budgets/financials up to multi-million dollar projects.
- Excellent time management, organization and detail-oriented skills.
- Ability to work with a wide range of people and work styles, communicating with a team remotely.
- Flexible to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes.
- Proficient in MS Office, Google; Docs, Sheets & Slides and Keynote.
- A willingness to travel when needed (and safe).
- Fluency in English including written and verbal communication experience required.
- Spanish language skills a plus but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree requested.
the community is an equal opportunity employer. All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. As part of our dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, la comunidad Corporation (dba "The Community" and a wholly owned subsidiary of Publicis Media) is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. We are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at [email protected] or you may call us at +1-305-865-9600.