Senior Analyst, Audiences
- 205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI
Publicis Collective is a Metro Detroit Agency servicing Stellantis (formerly Fiat Chrysler Automobiles).
We live at the intersection of technology, digital, creative, CRM, analytics and media. We are driven by a common purpose, a powerful spirit, shared behaviors, and a relentless focus on our people. We are constantly challenging the status quo and redefining what’s possible for our clients.
We combine auto industry expertise, top-tier talent and unique, scalable solutions to deliver more valuable customer experiences and tangible business results.
We are driven by our values to Be Better, Be Curious, Be Open & Be Bold.
- Develop target audience profiles using mix of syndicated and client data and build alignment of target audiences between client segmentation work, strategic media targets and addressable targeting
- Ability to identify strategic use cases that address direct business needs and provide quantifiable results back to the client.
- Assist in providing always-on competitive analysis including recurring reports as well as ad hoc analyses using a range of competitive monitoring approaches covering media spending, creative launches, social activities, industry, business and product news
- Support client measurement and analytics work including coordinating data collection and supporting interpretation & application of the results
- Leverage agency and third-party tools to define category, consumer, brand and competitive landscapes
Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in advertising, business, engineering, statistics, marketing, or similar discipline or 2+ year working in an agency environment
- Requires excellent organization and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Familiarity with syndicated and customer data sources
- Demonstrate critical thinking and problem solving abilities
- Self-motivated, willing and able to learn in a fast-paced environment
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.