Supervisor, Brand Experience
- 205 Hamilton Row, Birmingham, MI
Publicis Collective is a Metro Detroit Agency servicing Stellantis (formerly Fiat Chrysler Automobiles).
We live at the intersection of technology, digital, creative, CRM, analytics and media. We are driven by a common purpose, a powerful spirit, shared behaviors, and a relentless focus on our people. We are constantly challenging the status quo and redefining what’s possible for our clients.
We combine auto industry expertise, top-tier talent and unique, scalable solutions to deliver more valuable customer experiences and tangible business results.
We are driven by our values to Be Better, Be Curious, Be Open & Be Bold.
What you’ll do:
You’ll become known within the company as someone who can tackle quality control for all media planning, oversee the team on day-to-day projects, and artfully translate strategies into innovative media – all while building robust client relationships and developing your team’s talent.
Day to day, that looks something like this:
- Delivering high-quality media planning for clients, serving up a smart, thoughtful understanding of how digital marketing can achieve (and exceed) objectives and goals – you’ll lend this expertise to new business pitches, too
- Manage and mentor the Associate/Sr. Associate in the development and execution of cross-channel communications plans
- Collaborating with internal teams to perform thorough, insightful campaign analysis, including reporting and actionable optimization recommendations
- Develop strong cross-functional relationships across internal teams to implementing agency and departmental policies and working cross-functionally to champion shared knowledge and establish continuous feedback
- Promoting a culture of shared learning and increasing visibility of media expertise within the agency
- Overseeing budget reconciliation process and serve as resource in monthly billing and invoice management
We’re looking for an ace Supervisor who is also a delight to work with, which usually includes:
- A four-year college education and five to seven years of media planning and/or buying experience (with at least three years of digital experience), and familiarity with Media Tools or similar budget tracking tools
- An impressive understanding of the media landscape, including the digital environment – you know this world by heart and you keep pulse with the rapid changes happening within it – and a clear understanding of the media planning and buying process
- Exceptional communication skills – you’re skilled at interpreting client objectives and clearly articulating proposed media strategies and recommendations
- A strong, proven ability to serve as resource for Associates/Sr. Associates - encouraging and inspiring growth
- Developing close working relationships with vendor contacts and agency partners
Got what it takes? We’d love to hear from you.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.