Principal Data Engineer
- De la Panasonic 400 metros Sur, Edificio Tributo, Belén, Heredia, Costa Rica, Heredia, Costa Rica
JOIN US! Become a #MagicMaker with us! We are looking for highly talented and passionate people interested in working with international clients, as a PRINCIPAL DATA ENGINEER.
Based in Costa Rica and Colombia and as part of Publicis Groupe, Prodigious Latin America provides digital production and development services, ranging from creative engineering to complex business digital solutions. Our business is designed to provide our clients with a reliable, high quality and cost-effective execution platform
- Develop modern data architectural approaches to meet key client business objectives and provide end to end data solutions
- Solve complex data analytics problems and champion scalable solutions that continue delivering high performance with high volume data.
- Continuously strive for excellence in programming concepts and processes, including identifying performance improvements, better scalability, code reusability, and readability
- Support clients on deep technical review or a complete organizational review, helping them to understand the potential that data brings to solve their most pressing problems
- You might be acting as the architect, leading the design of technical solutions
- Delivery projects where you're equally coding and tech leading the team to implement the solution.
- Support the team with blockers and handle the difficult client conversations allowing the team to continue delivering without undue pressure
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent education/professional experience is required
- 6+ years in a data engineering role with demonstrable experience with data
- Hands-on Engineering Leadership
- DBA (Redshift/Aurora)
- Experience in AWS Redshift/Aurora DB Administration
- Experience in AWS Cloud and Data services
- Strong SQL experience – both relational databases and non-relational databases
- Proven experience in handling multiple large applications and their Database needs/demands
- Good understanding of data administration related processes including security, change request, authorization, authentication
- Experience and ability to write manage and operationalize API connections with data providers
- Ability to use Python for ETL/Automation processes
- Knowledge of data integrity protocols (checksum files, etc)
- Strong English skills B2 or above
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
All your information will be kept confidential.