Senior Front-End Engineer
- Ac. 26 #92-32, Bogotá, Colombia
We are looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer with experience with NodeJS, Webpack, SASS and especially with ReactJS. If you are someone who is willing to take on new challenges and work in a dynamic and fast paced work environment, you are the right candidate for us!
Prodigious LATAM is where the magic Begins. As part of Publicis Groupe, Prodigious is A cross-media transformation agency, based in Colombia and Costa Rica, to support global business, with innovative, flexible and value-based solutions in which the alchemy of technology, insight and creativity, truly come together.
We make creative, media and tech innovative solutions. For this we are looking for a talented and dynamic person to join our Team. You will have the opportunity to work together with our international clients to provide passionate and innovative solutions.
Job responsibilities of the Senior Front-End Engineer position include:
- Develop web applications that follow the latest web standards and conform with leading-edge front-end technologies
- Work closely with Creative, Business, Technology and QA teams to ensure the technology will be functional and meet performance targets on all web platforms (mobile, desktop)
- Own the development of web applications and ensure they follow the overall technical architecture and design established by the technical lead
- Implement user and business requirements which are composed of multiple development activities
- Maintain up-to-date and complete documentation on projects as dictated by the capabilities guidelines and best practices
- Debug or troubleshoot complex issues in existing web applications
- Provide proactive feedback on policies and procedures when an opportunity for improvement exists
Additional skills desired for the Senior Front-End Engineer position include:
- Experience in CSS animation and animation libraries (GSAO, Three.js, Anime.js, etc.);
- Experience in implementing web accessibility standards (WCAG);
- Experience with management tools (Git) in a teamwork setting (several developers working at the same time on the same repository);
- Experience with ticket management tools like Jira;
- Knowledge of Gulp, Jenkins, Webpack, and ability to create and update their respective tasks;
- Excellent knowledge of development methodologies and best practices;
- Experience in an Agile environment (an asset).
- Access to Prepaid Medical Plan
- Employee engagement activities and events
- Days of Work from Home
- Flexible Schedule
- Prodigious Academy
- Technical trainings, soft skills development, technical certifications, access to online libraries and e-learning platforms
- Find your path Program
- You will have a coach that will support and help you grow
- Level up Program
All your information will be kept confidential.