Brand Designer/Presentation Specialist
- 13031 W Jefferson Blvd, Los Angeles, CA 90066, USA
C = Collaborative
Builds and sustains strong, genuine relationships with people of all levels and takes positive steps to extend network and cultivate connections.
O = Optimism
Is utterly reliable, always delivering on promises and maintains the highest standards of honesty and integrity.
R = Results-Driven
Acts strategically to exceed goals and has the ability to adapt to changes in process and execution.
E = Entrepreneurial
Constantly looking for and identifying actionable and thought provoking opportunities for the company and executing them.
The Brand Designer/Presentation Specialist is adept in visual design and the art of storytelling. He or she works alongside the new business/agency marketing team, creative directors, strategists, media planners, and business managers, visualizing, designing, and executing presentations that communicate complex ideas in clear, focused ways. Support is for client presentations, new business pitches, capabilities, case studies, research, templates, comps, social posts, posters, manuals, and other visual materials.
The Brand Designer/Presentation Specialist understands the importance of branding, interactivity, inspiration, and creative innovation. We’re looking for someone that is collaborative, ability to think conceptually and proactive, ability to manage multiple projects at a time and pivot in new directions as needed.
This candidate is:
- Both Artist & Producer
- Detail Oriented
- Create Bridges
- Making the impossible, possible
- Hub Connecting Different Groups
- Brand Specialist
Day to Day:
- Create presentation design layouts for a wide range of clients along with designing additional elements and comps as needed.
- Work closely with Creative, Multimedia and Digital Studios to prepare digital and physical presentation materials.
- Manages the overall look for presentation materials.
- Create content templates to be used by other idea team members and ability to how to best utilize templates, as needed
- Pluses existing presentations created by other team members - Incorporates animation and motion graphics as needed to enhance content
- Able to take complex ideas and turn them into easily digestible visuals
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion
- Create original design work on a wide range of projects (presentation, identity, print, digital, advertising, etc.)
- Conceptualize compelling ideas and develop them into tangible design solutions, in teams or individual
Education: Graphic Design degree preferred but not mandatory.
Experience: 1-3 years of design studio or agency experience in graphic design. Applicants must have a strong portfolio.
Skills and Abilities:
- Design background and knowledge of current design trends
- Expert level of knowledge in PowerPoint, Keynote, Google Slides, InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Very proficient with the following computer software/systems: MS Office, Mac OS, PC OS (Windows)
- Familiarity with simple video editing applications like iMovie and Quicktime Pro
- Possess clear communication skills both in written and verbal form
- Service-oriented with a “can do/will do/nothing is impossible” attitude
- Must be self-motivated and flexible, as assignments and collaborators will vary from day-to-day
- Excellent organization and time management; ability to prioritize workload and multi-task
- Good problem-solving skills and a tendency to be one step ahead
- Strong typography skills (kerning, tracking, and justification)
- Knowledge of and experience with all major file types
- Must be a team player and a positive representative for the department
- Ability and desire to learn additional technical skills when asked
Contact With Others: Interacts with Creative Directors, Account Managers, Multimedia Editors and other Business Managers. Needs to be able to interact with a variety of personalities.
Supervision Received: Is expected to exercise judgment and independent thinking to complete jobs on time. There will be minimal daily supervision.
Pace of Work: Rapid pace responding to staff and client needs while maintaining deadlines is required.
Scope: First priority is to produce accurate and high-quality work in a timely manner and within estimate.
Impact: The visual sense, accuracy, attention to detail skills of the person in this position directly affects the impact of Team One’s internal and external presentations.
Working Conditions: Team One is a professional, fast-paced, creative business environment. All employees are expected to support Team One’s commitment to providing a respectful & safe workplace. There may be times when lifting up to 25lbs. is required. Overtime, including evenings and/ or weekend work- may be required. There may be occasion to travel. All employees are expected to conduct themselves in a professional and acceptable manner during working hours and all work-related events, including but not limited to, holiday parties, off-sites, client meetings/events, shoot locations, etc.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required.
As an employee of Team One, a division of Saatchi & Saatchi Worldwide, you are expected to be aware of and adhere to all Publicis Groupe Policies, in addition to Team One and Saatchi & Saatchi policies. All Publicis Groupe policies supersede other policies except for when in conflict with California State Law.